For the remaining mods (circle, triangle), either health or protection primaries will do fine. You are right, my TFP was implicitly meant to be used under a Palp lead, I should have mentioned that, my bad. 6-Stern Mods der Sets Verteidigung und Kritischer Schaden. Pairing JE with droids boosts his speed which means he usually goes first in a battle. Chief Chirpa Rancor raid: not so good, may be a member with Teebo lead HAAT raid: very good, Phase 3 in a team called Chirpatine (Chirpa L, Palpatine, St Han, Royal Guard, Sun Fac) Arena: not so good Pilot: No Other game areas: not so good Location: Cantina Battle 5-D Normal Darth Sidious Rancor raid: Very good, especiially in a team with Vader lead HAAT raid: very good for Phase 2 We'll keep this page updated as we discover other helpful things to share.We have also created a … Boba lead you suggest a CD/CC set mainly, with no Potency. There are two places to get high level mods. Potency set maybe, but at least potency cross. There is a massive benefit to starting as close to the top of a new ladder as possible. There's a bunch of gear that can't be salvaged by the jawa--they could have you break that down into a currency and use that currency to buy new gear. Jawa. Loading ... MOD MANAGEMENT! Refreshing shipments - you can refresh one of a few different stores so you can try to get some more shards of Jawa Engineer or maybe even some Stun Cuffs; Data cards ... Mods Shipments - It is stunning that people can spend upwards of 2000 crystals to get a good mod in the shipments store. 2 Mk 1 BioTech Implant. Units. I'd go more potency on Daka. a guest . Miniaturized Detonator-Patch Up- I'm sure some will be up for debate, but this is by far the most complete and easy to navigate mode sheet. Toggle navigation. On the spreadsheet you'll find the names of the characters on the left, next to which will be the advised sets of mods (between two and three since some sets require 4 mods); on the right, under each symbol corresponding to a type of mod are written down the primaries you should aim for. As such they have nerfed the raid reducing speed and HP by 20% as well as buffing Jedi a little and probably tweeking some other things. Each color level will cause the mod to appear with an extra secondary stat. More Details Show. Kit Counters <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. Collect your free Jawa and claim your daily activities. SWGOH Crystals Make Life Easier. Thanks for the reply, I'll change it asap! I will probably move this library to use swgoh.gg API, but that will be a breaking change and not backwards compatible because the interface contract will change aka the data return will be different. Characters; ... Mk 1 BAW Armor Mod. Jawa, Datcha, Scav can be used in p3 with Ugnaught, if you do so get potency for all of them to 75%, keep critical chance primary on triangle + some crit chance secondaries for Scav. About : During the first day of the Challenge Tier Rancor Raid, we discovered one of the best teams and it seems to be the Jawas! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Edit: see the comment of /u/JatMri below, he made a version without pics that can be opened by anyone on Google Sheets. Step 5: ... SWGOH groups the 20,000 most recently created accounts into new arena ladders, sometimes referred to as “shards”. At the time of writing, the jawas are a nice family of characters : fun synergy, distinctive look, and the key to a nice mod challenge.. Kit Counters <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. Color Key Health,Red Defense,Orange Crit Damage,Yellow Crit Chance,Green Tenacity,Blue Offence,Indigo Potency,Violet Speed,Grey Jawas in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Empfehlungen für den F2P-Erfolg in SWGOH ist der Titel eines unserer neuesten Guides. save. 00:13:30. 2 Mk 1 CEC Fusion Furnace. On the second line it shows you the primary stat of this type of mod. Archived. Then he uses his ability which raises critical chance and turn meter for all … best. Each mod will have between 1 and 5 dots (•••••). 1. Critical damage set requires a full jawa team to unlock the 5* mods : if you followed my previous advices, they should be in your roster already, with enough gear to beat this stage (cheer up, it's the easiest one) The triangle mod should have a critical damage bonus as primary bonus. Power 26367; Speed 153; Health 32,997 2 Mk 1 BioTech Implant. Could you please explain your choice for those 2, and/or comment mine? For Arena of maybe the Crit-Damage-Challenge (i don't remember the opponents) Nebit is the better leader (for an all Jawa team). When you level up a mod, its primary stat will increase up to the maximum allowed by its dots. Jawas in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. SWGOH Mod Basics. hide. For example, if you want a 5• purple cross, thats a 0.3% chance (0.02*0.14=0.0028). A 5* mod will give you +36% critical damage. When you level it to 6, 9 and 12 it will get another secondary stat instead. For most of the mod challenges to get through the tier 3 challenge you will need 2 high leveled characters at level 85 and gear 10 your supporting crew will need to be at minimum level 75 at gear 8. all characters should also have mods, of course the better the mods the better the result. How to Auto/Solo Teams with Enfys Nest! -With +20% Crit Chance from his unique Crit Damage Mods might be very good on him. So much fun! Jedi Profession. 60088 views about 1 month ago. Details of how to use and mod Jawa Engineer within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here. This is really well put together! Posted by 4 years ago. It is slightly better to use crystals to purchase credits from the resources store and then use those credits to purchase mods, however mods are not always available to purchase with credits, so you have to be very patient. Jawa gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Good to very good speed secondaries are advised for all of them. Having great mods allows you to customize your toons and makes a huge difference in the outcome of the battle. Get potency on JE's cross. The nice folks at CG/EA have acknowledged that the T6 Tank Raid was way too hard, too long, and just too terrible. Newer Post Older Post Home. ;-). Please let me know if I forgot other multi-uses characters and I'll add them! Intended help players in the Grand Arena Championsips and Territory Wars. I'm glad you liked it. This tool has checked the top 1000 player collections from the collection leaderboard and 83698 characters and their mods used - all this data is present at swgoh.gg. Join Audible and get 30 days of membership free, plus 1 Audiobook! Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. 13. Keinen Plan welche Mod-Sets bei R2D2 funktionieren? Mandalorian Affiliation. And if you also want a particular primary stat, like a speed arrow or a potency cross, that's rarer still. Pretty rare! I think most SWGOH players are inclined to agree with C-3PO here, but what do these desert scavengers and tinkerers say about the state of our beloved game? NicWester. 6 Dot Mods - No More Jawas - SLICING - … 6 comments. Close. It will fetch your mods and characters, and find the best set to equip for each character in a list you provide. … Amazing Grand Arena Tip to Earn More Banners! SWGOH review of Jawas needed to get the so important critical damage mods.\r\r\r\r Miniaturized Detonator-Patch Up- Thanks! We go over the team, strategy, mods, and show gameplay on this can help your guild with this new raid. Dec 10th, 2016. Email This BlogThis! You want 5• mods. Gilden Update // Free to Play - Guide // (18.01.2021) Tag Auch! ... SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA … One of the Fast ... AhnaldT101. Details of how to use and mod Jawa Engineer within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here. Get potency on JE's cross. Please be aware that this spreadsheet has been edited with Excel 2010; and, sorry for that, I tried to open it with Google Sheets and it doesn't work there, half of the images are missing... so I'm afraid you'll need Excel to have it correctly displayed. report. Press J to jump to the feed. Leader Role. Low gear, big damage!! Scavenger: potency and crit chance Nebit: health and prot JE: Speed and health Jawa: crit dmg and potency Datcha: crit dmg and potency. I was thinking health was better since it gives JE a bigger bucket to fill up, Triangle is spelled wrong. That leaves TW where the same thing can happen on swgoh.gg data review 3. Which is the most efficient way to get mods? 63324 views 2 months ago. White: 0, Green: 1, Blue: 2, Purple: 3, Gold: 4. SWGOH: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Tank Takedown Raid, New Jawa Characters, and Mod Changes Again! In the new raid, if the opponents will be droids only, Dathcha seems more useful to me (turnmeter reduction is 50% in the raid but that will still be useful). Nightsister Affiliation. https://gaming-fans.com/2017/09/11/swgoh-best-mods-jawa-engineer What mods for Jawa Squad on AAT Phase 2/ 1. Galaxy of Heroes - Modding Guide "Wenn es jemals einen Jar Jar Binks Toon gibt, bin ich raus!" Mk I. Opponents in GA will check your roster and if you have Jawas, GEOs become Offense 2. Jimdo. Adding more critical chance is … a guest . For those 3000 crystals you could do 30 refreshes in the challenges and get 225 random mods with 10 of them being pretty good. I said you could mod him with CD/CC to benefit from his leader, as I think having 30% more critical damage is better than having 10% critical chance (given by two sets of CC). Jawa Engineer: JE is the secret sauce in this Big Mac of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Characters that work well with Speed Mods - Stormtrooper Han/Jawa Engineer/TIE Fighter Pilot. 393 . Each mod will have between 1 and 5 dots (•••••). The main reason for that is that I want them to apply respectively ability block and buff immunity as much as possible. 2 million full Jawa team Phase 2 nAAT SWGOH Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Nukin. Jedi regenerieren immer zu Beginn ihres Zuges 15% ihres maximalen Lebens. AAT: for P1, getting more tenacity on Jedis is strongly advised. Jump to:navigation, search. Grandivory's mods optimizer will allow you to equip the optimum mod set on every character you have in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes™. Mod the Galaxy is the best resource for Star Wars Galaxies mods, tools and guides. is it better for droids/jawas on a JE team wherer the JE keeps healing? 50% Upvoted. Those are mods optimized for non-raid purposes, so PLEASE be aware that they would differ if you used some of the characters inside a raid, in the following way: Rancor raid: you will want to get more potency on Teebo, Rex (forget about the tenacity), QGJ, Tusken Raider, 5s, and any other TM remover I can't think of right now if you use them in that purpose. Node library to get information of swgoh parsing swgoh.gg, you can get profile, characters, guild members, ships, units and mods. Here is a rundown of our Top Tips for Beginners to this game. For the remaining mods (circle, triangle), either health or protection primaries will do fine. Diese Webseite wurde mit Jimdo erstellt! Not necessarily. I have two questions for you, if you have time to answer :). Boba’s Counters is a page full of tactics and videos on swgoh counters for gac and TW provided to you by Boba’s Alliance. swgoh -u "myuser" -p "mypass" -a "allycode" -characters The result is a CSV list of your characters, their level, stars, and gear level. Having great mods allows you to customize your toons and makes a huge difference in the outcome of the battle. Unser Mol Eliza 2nd war so frei mal tief in sich zu gehen und "alles" auf "Papier" zu bringen, dass den typischen Free-to-Play aka F2P Spieler in SWGOH helfen könnte etwas sorgenfreier in die Zukunft zu schauen. Characters are customizable in this game? What mods for Jawa Squad on AAT Phase 2/ 1. Dear all, what kind of mods would you give the Jawas? SWGOH Mod Basics. So, I've recently started farming Jawas for the Crit Damage mods, and figured since I'm farming them, I should find out from the people who've been at it a while what other uses these little guys have outside of 3 battles (tiers 1-3 of the mod challenge). No comments: Post a Comment. This. Good Luck! From SWGoH Help Wiki. Below is a summary of the monthly login characters in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes It depends on what you want. For P3, you'll probably run either Chirpatine (in which case you'll need more potency on Palpatine), TFPalp (in which case you'll need more potency on both Palpatine (around 50% should do since he's in lead) and TFP) or Teebo+TFP+Palp (you'll need all three of them having around 75% potency). The more dots it has, the higher it's primary stat will be. Finally somewhere to learn how to mod Ugnaught. share. At the time of writing, the jawas are a nice family of characters : fun synergy, distinctive look, and the key to a nice mod challenge. Potency cross is indeed a wise choice to apply more debuffs and gain TM / bonus damage on next basic. I contributed! -Lead gives defense down and TM down on hit, with so much AoE I do believe he'll be a top candidate for lead. Jawa, Datcha, Scav can be used in p3 with Ugnaught, if you do so get potency for all of them to 75%, keep critical chance primary on triangle + some crit chance secondaries for Scav. Synopsis. For example, if you have a green mod with a secondary stat of speed, when you level that mod up to 3, that speed will increase by a random amount, but that's the only chance for that speed to increase. So, if you just want more mods to use in various places, go for the Mod Challenges. SWGoH 101: The Comprehensive Mod Guide. When you level up a mod, its primary stat will increase up to the maximum allowed by its dots. Sort by. If you complete the hardest tier with three stars, you will be able to farm the best mods. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mk I. Lead Synergy: Jawa • Droid Synergy: Jawa • Droid Jawa and Droid allies gain 30% Critical Chance and inflict Critical Chance Down for 3 turns on a Critical Hit. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. They're good all together, and some of them really shine when combined with droids. Never a meta team (even typing that made me chuckle), but useful in narrow roles. Here are the possible primary stats for each mod shape, and the maximum value that you will get when you level the mod up to 15. This thread is archived. The Jawa faction is one of those that has hovered at the periphery of the SWGOHverse for years. A look at Jawas versus Geonosians in Star Wars Galaxy of Hereoes. You'll need to make compromises. Kit Counters <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. Here are the odds that it will have various qualities: To find the combined odds, multiply the two percentages. ... Jawa gains 6% Evasion for each living Jawa ally, and gains 30% Turn Meter whenever he Evades an attack. Finally one that I can easily use! If you have plenty of good mods and you just need a few spectacular mods, wait for the right one to appear in the store and buy it there (with credits if possible). Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. For the remaining mods (circle, triangle), either health or protection primaries will do fine. Mods Master List Helper - Find the best mods for each character Which mod for every character in SW:GoH Based on the work from redditor Skelturix ( Click here for original content ), I did a little upgrade to his spreadsheet, transforming it in a searchable … Watch Queue Queue. Jetzt kostenlos registrieren auf https://de.jimdo.com SWGOH.GG Roster. The Most Insane Mods I Have Ever Seen in a Grand Arena Opponent! Details of how to use and mod Jawa within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here. Besides, secondary stats are randomized so I can't really tell people go for this or this secondary as it would take years to find mods matching all the criteria. For your suggestion, I imagine that TFP is seeing more under a Palp lead, which would make absolute sense. I haven't played with jawa before except the challenges so it took a bit to figure them out.Thankfully I found the heal on the last round when everyone was near empty on health, but the third tier almost seemed easier than #2. Keinen Bock in die Jedi-Akademie zu gehen nur damit die Toons mal ordentlich gemodded sind? Every table shows the most used mods players use. -Potency at 47% and his AoE Stun is 50%, so I believe Potency would be beneficial to him. Details of how to use and mod Dathcha within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here. Best mods for a Jawa team? The more dots it has, the higher it's primary stat will be. You can hit me on Discord @SkeIturix#0401 to discuss about this! Mods also come in different colors: White, Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold with Gold being the rarest and best. SWGOH Crystals Make Life Easier. - beliebtes Volkslied, 1890-Heute. Develop your SWGOH roster and take on the most challenging content in EA / Capital Games' hit mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes If you don't have enough Jawa toons for critical mod challenge, HP mods with critical damage can help (5 dot mod can boost 31% that is equal to full critical damage mod bonus). Hope I've been clear, feel free to ask me if I've not! Jawa. SWGOH.LIFE is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. Refreshing shipments - you can refresh one of a few different stores so you can try to get some more shards of Jawa Engineer or maybe even some Stun Cuffs; Data cards ... Mods Shipments - It is stunning that people can spend upwards of 2000 crystals to get a good mod in the shipments store. Attacker effective against debuffed enemies as well as Droids. ... just speculation. This video is unavailable. You did a very good job doing that! Mk I. I'll try to cover in this article why choosing droids, how they work together, how to b… Mods. Jawa Jawa Engineer Jawa Scavenger Jedi Consular Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Knight Guardian Jedi Knight Revan Jolee Bindo Juhani Jyn Erso K-2SO Kanan Jarrus Ki-Adi-Mundi Kit Fisto Kylo Ren Kylo Ren (Unmasked) L3-37 Lando Calrissian ... SWGOH.LIFE is not … Second, you need to have mods to increase critical damage. I see a lot of players constantly asking themselves what are the best mods for this or this character, so I made this spreadsheet with one (or more) possible set of mods for each character in the game. For 16 energy, you will get one mod. The Jawa Engineer most notably changed the way droids were played, giving them a nice boost when they were struggling to remain competitive. Pairing JE with droids boosts his speed which means he usually goes first in a battle. Jawa, Datcha, Scav can be used in p3 with Ugnaught, if you do so get potency for all of them to 75%, keep critical chance primary on triangle + some crit chance secondaries for Scav. Details of how to use and mod Jawa within specific teams can be found on the following pages: Same comment about getting critical damage set over two critical chance sets for TFP (except if you're using him in raids, in which case having as much CC as possible is very important to maximize your chances of applying tenacity down on the Boss; but this spreadsheet is for modding outside of raids). ... After watching me play SWGOH for 2 years, Galactic Challenges is … Good to very good speed secondaries are advised for all of them. There have been a lot of questions about mods lately, so I wanted to share the mod guide I've written. Posted by Unknown at 12:47 AM. Datcha Lead (Crit Dmg?) A single 5• mod from the store will cost you over 3000 crystals, but you know what you are getting. I switched over some really strong mods and made it through with 3 stars. The extra health won't help her last as much as a single stun might. JAWAS, JAWAS, JAWAS!! Each table cell shows you the mod type (or mod set) in bold. You can use the -mods switch to export all your mods to the standard output formatted as CSV: swgoh -u "myuser" -p "mypass" -a "allycode" -mods Character and Arena stats SWGOH Monthly Login Characters. I use both Boba (as leader) and TFP and I chose a different set for them (Triple CC set for Boba, Potency cross ; same set for TFP but potency cross). Never ... Three starring Tiers I, II and III of the Health and Defense Mod Challenges will unlock the ability for MK-III, MK-IV or MK-V mods to appear in the Mod Shipments store. Pairing JE with droids boosts his speed which means he usually goes first in a battle. Edit 2: if you want to use Jawas in AAT raid: JE and Nebit are for p2 and should get as much speed as possible (so speed x4, health x2 with speed on arrow + speed secondaries), some tenacity on cross can be good on Nebit to avoid exposes. This effect occurs for each time a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn. Watch Queue Queue We try to keep the page as up to date as possible and have a team of multiple TW officers working on it on a daily basis. You're welcome! I didn't write down anything about secondaries since we all know it's 95% down to having good speed secondaries, and I think each and everyone of us is able to know when he has good secondaries. Jawas haben +50% Effektivität und immer wenn ein Jawa eine Fähigkeit nutzt, wird ein Verbündeter gerufen, was aber nur 1x pro Zug geschehen kann. r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and … Kit Counters <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SWGalaxyOfHeroes community. I counter this — there are zero (0) reasons to farm Jawas 1. You want 5• mods. Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores … Characters that work well with Speed Mods - Stormtrooper Han/Jawa Engineer/TIE Fighter Pilot. This is part of a continuing series of SWGoH 101 guides from Gaming-fans.com. You don't use her to heal, you use her to land the sweet double stun on her basic and revive people if she hasn't been wiped out first (not that often against AI, often against humans). Dec 10th, 2016. When a mod passes levels 3, 6, 9 and 12 it will either get another secondary stat OR if it already has that secondary stats, one of the existing secondary stats will increase instead. Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 75% chance to Stun Droids for 1 turn and a 25% chance to Stun other enemies for 1 turn. 00:11:03. G11 Jawas VS g12 Geos after 7/16/19 rework. Jawa Engineer: JE is the secret sauce in this Big Mac of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. There are higher priorities and Jawas only work if your opponent doesn’t look at rosters 4. Despite Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes being a collection game, where owning characters from the saga is a goal, you can't get them all quickly. Check it out on LordSkunk.com! | SWGoH - … Edit: I haven't unlocked all characters yet and certainly haven't them maxed out, so for their modding I based myself on what I saw of the characters ingame, as well as the profiles of the top50 in collection score on swgoh.gg. This video is unavailable. Profile Characters GAC History Ships Mods Zetas Gear Needed Galactic Legends Gear Needed Checklist Settings Player Navigation Sort ... Jawa Species. Mods will randomly appear in the store, giving you a chance to preview them before you purchase them with crystals or credits. They are quite expensive. Wow. Thanks for your hard work. Damage: 3082 - 3406 And in order to make the less compromises possible, you'll need to optimize your main characters.Using droids is an option, there are many others (rebel synergy, dodge lead, etc.). 900 +2.5% Max Health Damage: 1: Description: At the end of each turn, if a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn, Jawa Scavenger has a 40% chance to inflict 2 Thermal Detonators for 2 turns on each enemy that used an ability during that turn. Please add "SW:GoH" in the title of the sheet ... makes it easier to search for it. We try to keep the page as up to date as possible and have a team of multiple TW officers working on it on a daily basis. If you have any comments/suggestions, please let me know! The thing about mod guides that people never mention is the multiple uses for toons. IG-11 + The Child Have ... BIGGEST SECRET TEAM IN SWGOH - Jawas DEMOLISH Geo TB Phase 4 - Your Minds Will B ... AhnaldT101. Kopfschütteln über die Frage: Darth Vaders Primärer Pfeil, Tempo oder Krit? So what Mods for which Jawa? About the primary on the cross, potency is fine, just like offense or protection, it depends on what use your Boba is intended for (be aware that with a base potency of 36%, increasing Boba potency is effective on enemies with more than 51% tenacity).