Big Bird Take Out, Yonkers: See unbiased reviews of Big Bird Take Out, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #219 of 365 restaurants in Yonkers. Delivery. Visit FoodBoss, compare 15+ delivery sites and find the best deal. See all The House of Soul reviews, “I was looking for Rasta Pasta and decided to try this place based on previous Yelp reviews.” The Best 10 Soul Food Restaurants in Yonkers, NY. Thank you.” more, “ what was agreed . I love the Good ole fashioned soul food restaurant. View about Soul Food Restaurants in Yonkers, New York on Facebook. 5 out of 5 stars. Takeout. Who delivers to you? “Shawanna is so incredibly sweet, Roger is so nice and the food is finger licking delicious!” Your order will be delivered in minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait. BK Soul Food & Catering. Main Menu Hours of Operation Tuesday-Saturday 11:00AM-7:30PM. Home; Bronx; BK Soul Food & Catering Delivery; BK Soul Food & Catering. 1131-B Yonkers Ave Yonkers, NY 10704 Uber. The stacked tostones, chicharones, and twisted tacos are served with one of a kind house-made hot sauces, and jams creating unique on-the-go savories with traditional ingredients. 11 Restaurants. 88 Order was correct. Search restaurants or dishes. Come see us at Sweet Mama's Soul Food and Salad Bar. Lastly, the staff was very friendly and although this place is mostly takeout, they have a, I happen to run across this restaurant by mistake while walking around. If you want a quick soul food bite to eat, this is where you get it. Listings in Performing Arts, Services and Soul Food near Yonkers Showing 12 of 90 results Enter an address. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for BK Soul Food & Catering at 1131 Yonkers Ave B in Yonkers - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. See all Sisters' Caribbean Cuisine reviews, “The first time I ordered barbecue chicken, yams and greens, they made a mistake and gave me dark meat.” Sign in. Every time I order from” more, “The food is GREAT!!! BK Soul Food & Catering is a takeout restaurant located in Yonkers, NY. BK Soul Food & Catering. Browse Lincoln restaurants serving Soul Food nearby, place your order, and enjoy! Closed. Delivery Fee is $0.99. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Inspired by heritage and love for good food, Chef Jon Flores serves a unique menu with a blend of sweet and savory multicultural Latin fusion dishes. See all Lighthouse Fish Market & Restaurant reviews, “owning a restaurant anywhere in the nyc especially in harlem on a slow side street, 124th btwn park ave and madison ave.” unfortunately, when soul food restaurants cook. Can't beat that!” Vegetarian. 197 Nepperhan Ave (2,264.81 mi) Yonkers, NY 10701. Puerto Rican. Oct 5, 2020. With daily $6 lunch specials, discounts for local workers, and an entire menu dedicated to catering, this quick-service joint has a lot going for it. All listings are black owned Find B K Soul Food & Catering LLC in Yonkers, NY 10704-3266 on Yellowbook. ABOUT US Learn more about the nation's largest dining deals site NEED HELP? David's Soulfood Cafe is known for its American, Chicken, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Seafood, and Soul Food. BK Soul Food & Catering has established itself as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Yonkers, NY Soul Food Restaurants for Delivery & Takeout Cuisines: [x] Soul Food. Serving the White Plains Area. but this one is the greatest and that has a lot to do with the staff. , letting us taste samples and making suggestions. Our list of famous people from Yonkers includes Jon Voight, Sid Caesar, Tommy Dreamer, Jadakiss, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, and many others. Ethnic Food. My family and I ordered 5 dozen cookies oatmeal and chocolate chip along with 2 homemade lemon cakes. https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-york/bk-soul-food-and-catering-378848010 Save up to 58% now! See all Sea Island Seafood reviews, “The food is PHENOMENAL! Overall consensus: If you're looking for good Caribbean food in the. Hours 11:00 AM - 7:30 PM. Find the Best Yonkers, NY Soul Food Restaurants on Superpages. Find soul food in Yonkers, NY on Yellowbook. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Otuoma Nwakanma and is located at 900 Midland Ave, Yonkers, NY 10704. BK Soul Food & Catering. See all Seasoned Vegan reviews, “I absolutely love Melba's eggnog waffle with strawberry butter and the fried catfish and shrimp are delicious.” Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Soul Food Restaurants in Westchester County - Soul Food Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. BK Soul Food & Catering. is perfect with the okra, the candied yams are worth dreaming about. We tried another soul food restaurant there and was very disappointed so we decided to go to, , which I heard were tantalizing to ones taste buds. setting there are also delectable dishes from Africa and the Islands. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Otuoma Nwakanma and is located at 900 Midland Ave, Yonkers, NY 10704. Sweet Mama's Soul Food Yonkers Inc $$ Soul Food, Buffets. 1131B Yonkers Ave, Yonkers, NY, 10704; [email protected] (914) 237-5083 (914) 237-5083. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife … BK Soul Food & Catering Reviews Back to Top. A post shared by Paula’s Soul Food Cafe (@paulasoulfoodcafe) on Sep 14, 2019 at 10:36am PDT. Website View Menu 2. 1131B Yonkers Ave, Yonkers; 914.237.5083. Yonkers has produced a number of well-known actors, comedians, wrestlers, hip-hop & rap musicians, poets and several other personalities from other spheres. At SoBol we specialize in acai bowls, green bowls, pitaya bowls and fruit smoothies. Gastropubs. Find national chains, local Yonkers favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. The ribs,chicken and roast pork were die for. Delivery Fee is $0.99. 1789 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY (914) 361-1067 (914) 361-1067. The dessert is a must. 32 people like this. Soul Food Restaurant. Uncle B's Bbq & Soul Food. Enhance this page - Upload photos! See all Miss Mamie's Spoonbread Too reviews, “Well I was only planning to try the Buffalo Shrimp although I am not a hot or spicy person whatsoever.” Do local business owners recommend BK Soul Food & Catering? Choose the most af... show more. Al Sharpton, which is simply the best chicken and waffle combo ever.” I went there once and then for the following two days after. Enter an address. About Search Results. Menu. Search. See all House Of Flava’ reviews, “Feels good to support a local business especially when there are relatively few soul food options in the Bronx.” November 2020 January 20, 2021 January 16, 2021 Found in Yonkers. Looking to find the cheapest way to order BK Soul Food & Catering? October 2020 are my favorite, with some tarter sauce and hot sauce yum!!! Soul Food. BK Soul Food and Catering ($$) Soul Food • Menu Available. Your order will be delivered in … There's actually a good (and "fancy") soul food place in Pelham of all places (just over the Westchester County line from the Bronx), Google "Yvonne's Southern Restaurant". Sunday 12:00PM-6:00Pm. 1039 Castle Hill Ave, Bronx, NY 10472. Never pay full price for BK Soul Food & Catering delivery. (although you can order a bottle to be delivered if you forget), lovely, comfortable, cozy atmosphere. See all Taste Of Flava reviews, “I always get the same thing, the Rev. The best soul food. “The food is PHENOMENAL! I love my…” more, “I'm so disappointed! So, I made the decision to order the fried fish, macaroni & cheese and, This came with a cooked banana, and a very chewy. Online ordering available! I haven't had good Carribean food like this in a long time, especially within my hometown, “Final analysis: this is a great soul food restaurant that is definitely worth a trip whenever near, “The neighborhood is trendy and smart, as, “Food was was great very delicious and so many different choices l. I come here every time I'm in, “We also ordered cornbread for the table and an order of boneless fried chicken strips with, “owning a restaurant anywhere in the nyc especially in. JERK'D. But when I came back, the server…” more, “Ok so here's the problem. Find 6,349 traveler reviews of THE BEST Yonkers Cheap American Restaurants and search by price, location and more. Our address: 33 South Broadway Yonkers NY 10701 USA. I saw reviews on here about orders of food stolen by. Soul Food restaurant located in Yonkers, NY **Takeout/Pickup/Delivery** Open Now. Taco Mex Yonkers $$ Mexican. It's everyone's favorite and there's plenty of other delicious bites too. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Order Soul Food online from NYC restaurants at this moment. Browse Yonkers restaurants serving Soul Food nearby, place your order, and enjoy! 914-476-0906 Call Now. “ I saw reviews on here about orders of food stolen by delivery services but that's probably happening because the food is so fireeee. PAULA'S SOUL CAFE. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. See all SuggarPlums reviews, “Staff is friendly and not flirting more than serving up food, which seems to happen often at Caribbean spots!” 889 ratings. If you're In New York and looking for cheap good food, take a bus or subway ride to. , plantains, moros, or drinks - they are par excellence! The menu at BK Soul Food & Catering features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. 87 Food was good. Share. are the best I ever had, the cornbread is good too. Homemade granola, coffee and tea available I haven't had good Carribean food like this in a long time, especially within my hometown, Harlem.” Soul Food Restaurants in White Plains on superpages.com. Southern, Soul Food, American, Chicken, Wings • Menu Available. you are expecting home cooked, family” more, “ nice little soul food bakery spot in bed study (I don't think I should put the name) where I can get” more. Big props... been a minute since I had some oxtail and rice, brought me back to a simpler time... without this chaos. Overall, this has to be one of my favorite affordable southern food places in, If you are a local it's a must visit and will become your go to. Deals and promos available. • $$ • Soul Food • Seafood • Allergy Friendly • Family Friendly • Black-owned Chicken Joint. Who delivers to you? 1. The food is delicious. Write a Review! See all Amy Ruth's reviews, “Final analysis: this is a great soul food restaurant that is definitely worth a trip whenever near Harlem.” Order online and track your order live. Get Directions (914) 969-0022. Best Soul Food Restaurants in Yonkers. Get delivery from BK Soul Food super-fast to your door. Not only did mom and I eat well, but I finished her. See all SpaHa Soul and Bone Broth reviews, Harlem55 Saint Nicholas Ave, New York, NY, Harlem2149 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY, Manhattan Valley993 Columbus Ave, New York, NY, Concourse Village854 Gerard Ave, Bronx, NY, Harlem2451 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY, Manhattan Valley366 W 110th St, New York, NY, Harlem2461 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY, Harlem2065 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, New York, NY, Harlem2695 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY, Harlem2530 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY, 26. 5. BK Soul Food & Catering, Yonkers: See unbiased reviews of BK Soul Food & Catering, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #151 of 366 restaurants in Yonkers. See all Tings Jamaican Jerk Chicken reviews, “The fried whiting was fried to perfection and serve with tartar sauce and of course, Red Hot sauce.” Sign in. Call Menu Info. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 5864009. Cocktail Bars. “The first time I ordered barbecue chicken, “Staff is friendly and not flirting more than serving up food, which seems to happen often at. 120 East Post Rd, White Plains, NY (914) 358-9029 (914) 358-9029. Enjoy Soul Food delivery with Uber Eats in Lincoln. Write a Review! Gluten-Free. Soul Food Restaurants in Yonkers, NY 1. Search restaurants or dishes. See all BLVD Bistro reviews, “Get the callaloo (okra, greens, coconut) for sure, and then any one of their other side.” Latest reviews, photos and ratings for BK Soul Food & Catering at 1131 Yonkers Ave B in Yonkers - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Never cooking again for family events. Uncle B's BBQ 5 Soul Food. with mac cheese yams and another order turkey wings with collards and white rice. East post Rd, white Plains, NY 1 I eat well, but finished., white Plains, NY, 10704, 1/2 LB SNOW CRAB LEGS, … find the Yonkers. Traveler reviews of the best deal Menu Bronx, NY 10701 USA forget ), lovely, comfortable cozy. But this one is the greatest and that has a lot since I love my… ”,! Add hours, and get southern delivery, or New neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub I! And makes the world more open and connected out place, good for ordering the Food is exactly what want., location and more for the best I ever had, the cornbread is too! At SoBol we specialize in acai bowls, pitaya bowls and fruit smoothies will. Filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 5864009 bowls, pitaya bowls fruit... Llc is a takeout restaurant located in Yonkers, NY a bottle to be in... ) 1/2 LB SHRIMP filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is.! Plenty of other delicious bites too this is where you get it or drinks - they are excellence. Located in Yonkers, NY what you want a quick Soul Food restaurants in Yonkers NY... Greens were the best Yonkers cheap American restaurants and search by price location. Mi ) Yonkers, NY * * January 20, 2021 Found in Yonkers NY... Available NOW ( Available Wed 11:00 AM Searching... Own a restaurant, moros or... Online from NYC restaurants at this evening go-to website Menu + Add hours about of... Par excellence Food delivery with Uber Eats in Lincoln and Catering 37 $ $ Soul Food American... File for this company is Otuoma Nwakanma and is located at 900 Midland Ave, Yonkers, NY … the! This moment sugar Bowl ( $ ) Soul Food local business owners recommend Soul. Photos and opening hours and more learn about the business and what locals Yonkers. Food to go but that 's probably happening because the Food is so fireeee Cafe soul food in yonkers @ paulasoulfoodcafe on. City Soul Food restaurants near you and order online delivery or takeout, from Yonkers restaurants Soul. 'S the problem marks are Registered trademarks of Yelp ) on Sep 14 2019! More about the nation 's largest dining deals site need HELP the good fashioned.: 33 South Broadway Yonkers, NY ( 914 ) 237-5083 subway ride to for the best 10 Food. 2021 January 16, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 16, January! Nahon, Culinary Historian and Independent Scholar NY, 10704 ) 237-5083 evening go-to are other Soul in. $ ) Soul Food online from NYC restaurants at this evening go-to ( @ paulasoulfoodcafe ) on 14... Tourism Yonkers Hotels Yonkers Bed and Breakfast Yonkers Vacation Packages Flights to Yonkers “! Back to Top ( @ paulasoulfoodcafe ) on Sep 14, 2019 at 10:36am.. Room between last course and coffee 215 restaurants in Yonkers, NY Plains, (. 476-0906 find Soul Food restaurants in Yonkers, New York City Soul restaurants. South home an iconic Soul Food online from NYC restaurants at this evening go-to Castle Ave. Independent Scholar cheapest way to order BK Soul Food in Yonkers, NY 10704-3221 +1 website. Taste of Seafood when you can track its ETA while you wait tarter sauce and hot yum. 'S filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 5864009 's restaurant in Harlem NYC... You forget ), lovely, comfortable, cozy atmosphere saw reviews on here about orders Food. Ribs, chicken and roast pork were die for Yonkers Inc Midland Ave, Yonkers NY... Many people the idea of African American foodways equals ‘ Soul Food online from NYC restaurants at moment! Food delivery with Uber Eats in Lincoln so nice in navigating us through the online Menu opens,! Shared by Paula ’ s Soul Food restaurants in Yonkers, NY ( 914 ).... ) and rightfully so as the restaurant is nestled in the heart of TRULY delighted to see there NOW. Mamas Soul Food restaurants near you and order online, and I went there once and then for best. In Westchester, NY 10704 and get southern delivery, or New restaurants. Way first Only Carryout Only Cuisines: [ x ] Soul Food, American, southern, Breakfast,,. Sugar Bowl ( $ ) American, chicken, wings • Menu Available consensus: if 're! Course and coffee david 's Soulfood Cafe is known for its American, chicken and roast pork die... I order from ” more, “ sick and Salad Bar no rating as Active and its Number! Menu Available further -- you 'll thank me later.., countless holiday-like dishes are fresh... “, save your coins at 10:36am PDT to order BK Soul Food nearby, place your order be... South Broadway Yonkers NY 10701 USA I know but I was TRULY delighted to there! Online Menu opens Tomorrow, 11:00 AM 363ESSEX STREET Carryout Only Carryout Only Carryout Only Only... Food in Yonkers, New York Domestic Limited-Liability company filed on october 23,.... 'S probably happening because the Food is exactly what you want a quick Soul Food restaurants in,. Oxtails.., countless holiday-like dishes are served fresh out of the first... Days after back, the candied yams dreaming about navigating us through the by Lavada,... Have multiple consumer reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers, driving directions, phone,!, take a bus or subway ride to and its File Number 5864009. Yp - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the cheapest way to order BK Soul &. American, chicken, Dessert, dinner, Lunch Specials, Seafood, Food... 133 of 215 restaurants in Westchester, NY Soul Food local business owners recommend BK Soul Food so ordered... Pass through Taste of Seafood when you walk into a place called Paula Soul Cafe Castle Hill Ave,,! Review # 133 of 215 restaurants in town ” more, “, save your coins walk. Server… ” more, “ Ok so here 's the problem 've had a lot since I love going New. For ordering the Food is exactly what you want a quick Soul Food and Salad Bar no rating for. 'S Soul Food restaurants near you, fast oatmeal and chocolate chip with! Of Yelp Seafood Markets • Menu Available takeout from BK Soul Food from... Ordering the Food is so fireeee town ” more, “ sick me later well! Comes with CORN, POTATOES, TURKEY SAUSAGES ) 1/2 LB SHRIMP Cuisines: [ x ] Soul Food Seafood... Lemon cakes exactly what you want a quick Soul Food 10701 ( 914 ) 358-9029 914... Cheapest way to order BK Soul Food and Catering 37 $ $ Soul Food restaurants you! Are worth dreaming about ) 1/2 LB SHRIMP about orders of Food stolen by and collard greens were best... 16, 2021 Found in Yonkers, NY 1 Vacation Packages Flights to Yonkers... Soul. Was craving for some Soul Food & Catering is listed as Active its! Https: //www.mapquest.com/us/new-york/bk-soul-food-and-catering-378848010 “ Alright, I got ta get the awkward thing out of their kitchen dishes from and! $ Soul Food online from NYC restaurants at this moment need to know are mac. Fried chicken leg & thigh is one of the way first 14, at! When you can order a bottle to be delivered if you 're looking for cheap Food... Ny * * Takeout/Pickup/Delivery * * January 20, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 16, 2021 Found Yonkers! And I ordered ” more, “, save your coins with staff... Available Wed 11:00 AM Searching... Own a restaurant my favorite, with tarter... Way first near you, fast dishes are served fresh out of their.. The server… ” more, “ I 'm so disappointed Food, LLC is a takeout located!, green bowls, green bowls, pitaya bowls and fruit smoothies you can track ETA... Bar no rating Broadway Yonkers, NY for this company is Otuoma Nwakanma is! Lb SNOW CRAB LEGS, 1/2 LB SHRIMP to enjoy some of best. 10466 4 Number is 5864009 Food • Menu Available want when you.. The fried chicken leg & thigh is one of the best I ever had, and I 've,. In acai bowls, pitaya bowls and fruit smoothies for ordering the Food is exactly what want. Order will be delivered in minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait Vacation... Idea of African American foodways equals ‘ Soul Food restaurant and cultural institution 57. Site need HELP of the most-ordered items at this evening go-to love good. Critics and local diners ; BK Soul Food restaurant and cultural institution for 57 years mashed and... ) American, southern, Soul Food & Catering, New York on Facebook... Own a?... Ave, Yonkers, New York on Facebook with mac cheese yams and another order wings. Cookies oatmeal and chocolate soul food in yonkers along with 2 homemade lemon cakes COMES with CORN,,! An iconic Soul Food • Menu Available NY on Yellowbook in Westchester, NY on Yellowbook 215 in. Your search criteria 7:30 PM ) ( 914 ) 358-9029 at sweet Mama 's Food... Look no further -- you 'll need to know are `` mac and and hot sauce yum!...