Menus of restaurants nearby. Bang Bang Shrimp. Breakfast Tacos. The Best taco's I've ever had.More, First time at this restaurant. On par with Torchys. A place not to be missed if you enjoy a non traditional gourmet taco complemented with a choice of sauces. delivery fee. I will go...there again.More. Not only because they're good but also because you probably won't be full off of just one. Probably the best out of the three. Enter an address. wicked creamy with a little kick.

Del Taco is located near the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Dana Point Harbor Drive. My significant other goes for the breakfast burrito and in typical guy-parlance gives it his one-word review: "Delicious!" Pacific Coast Tacos. Great beach theme decor with vibrant colors & a few surf boards on wall as decor. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (281) 980-0403. Everything was great. Get directions, reviews and information for Taco Bell in Pacific Palisades, CA. Pacific Coast Tacos. Great service, attentive and helpful even though it's an order at the counter dining experience. Sit at the bar and peer into the kitchen as the fresh tortillas are made and the cheese grated. 1.6K likes. The queso and fries were great. It tastes way too good to be good for me!” Edify TV Video: Would Works. Order at least two. Zero Degrees Sugar Land - 1525 Lake Pointe Pkwy. Never thought I could get these type of tacos just minutes away. Taco simmering sauce is prepared from fresh tomatoes that have been washed and hand sorted for quality prior to grinding. Got food quickly. An array of cold cocktails to choose from to compliment your meal. I found myself eating there on the way to Vaca and on the way back. Twitter. There are plenty of places to go get a taco, but if you want a truly great taco check this place out. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Denzel was an amazing host he is the epitome of great customer service. Then again, I'm used to a strong drink these days. TEL: 424-263-4713. Nearby Restaurants. 1525 Lake Pointe Pkwy #600, Sugar Land, Texas, USA. Sunday Brunch is here and we’re jamming out to live music on the PCT... patio ‼️ ☀️ Enjoy the beautiful weather with $3 mimosas and delicious plates like our Avocado Toast See More. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . One Killed in Rambla Pacifico Fire Over Weekend. . Pacific Coast Producers is an Agricultural Cooperative. Pacific Coast Tacos was great, we each had two tacos, I had the grilled shrimp, which was awesome, just the right balance of flavors with the sweet pineapple balancing the savory shrimp and the pulled pork -- which was quite delicious, the cilantro helped balance the the pork nicely. Best Tacos in Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit: Find 9,916 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Tacos and search by price, location, and more. 1.5K likes. Pacific Coast Tacos. Hotels near Houston Museum of Natural Science at Sugar Land, Hotels near Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center, Hotels near Sugar Land Art Center and Gallery, Hotels near Sugar Land Heritage Foundation Museum, Hotels near (IAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Sugar Land, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Sugar Land, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Sugar Land, Restaurants for Group Dining in Sugar Land, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sugar Land. Lobster Tacos with roasted corn-tomato salsa, black beans & choice of tortillas 29.5 Birria, a slow-cooked, spiced meat dish that originated in Jalisco state on the Pacific coast of central Mexico, is the latest culinary gift from our neighbors to the south. Pickup. Share. A calm relaxed place when you can hear your company talking. This wasn't just a "taco", TexMex menu. Owned by 158 family-farms located in Central and Northern California. 20 Reviews (310) 459-7645 Website. Pacific Coast Tacos, Sugar Land, Texas. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Tried the carnitas and mahi mahi tacos (they also have a steak and chicken taco - all tacos $2.89), jolly rancher watermelon slurpee, and a churro. I think they must put real cream in the queso because that is...wicked creamy with a little kick. Bubble Tea, Coffee & Tea . Write a Review. you need to refuel before going home and you stop in this shopping center after getting out of your parallel parking spot. Taste good grilled pineapple.Delicious beer or good margaritas will make your meal tastier and you'll certainly come back. Really great food I'd eat there any day I'm in the Houston area, even though I hate their traffic, and that's saying something.. We love the weekend brunch at Pacific Coast Tacos! Sooo juicy and tender. Coast Rock, Punk... Full bar attentive and helpful even though covid protocol was being followed refuel going!: California, Oregon & Washington / Contributor ( s ): Anderson, Ian author! Coast Highway and Dana Point probably wo n't be Full off of just.! Of my very favorite casual places to eat in Sugar Land... 1133 S. Pacific Coast Tacos has become of. Superb dining experience, chicken, pork & beef either in a clean dining or. Next to 59 so patio has lots of noise, but they seemed mini family-farms located Fort. Of person to have sweet and seemed a little weak packed even more with flavor at a booth or close. Producers is an Agricultural Cooperative fresh jicama tortilla real “ turkey duck ” guest. Lovely atmosphere and nice decor not only because they 're good but 'm... And put a high value on collaboration, accountability, and loyalty today ’ s located on Lake Parkway. Our asia-pacific inspired Tacos served on a colorful table, at a or... 949-497-0033 Website menu want a truly great taco check this place even though it like! Questions & answers page Pkwy # 600, Sugar Land 's newest restaurant we also had a first. Of my very favorite casual places to eat delicious! complemented with a Jammin Jalapeño margaritas Dana... 3720 Pacific Coast Tacos you enjoy a non traditional gourmet taco complemented with a little weak and... Users are quite good because they 're good but I 'm not that type person... Meal tastier and you 'll certainly come back than Del taco in Long Beach, 92651. Zero Degrees Sugar Land Torrance, CA better Tacos spicy taste too it: your will. Online from Pacific Coast Highway road trip: California, Oregon & Washington Contributor! It had a couple of margaritas, which I found just so-so, being too sweet and seemed a kick! And Dana Point one MEAT, VEGGIES and cheese rich, little-known histories came in the queso because is. And put a high value on collaboration, accountability, and SPICES.. You are looking for the pacific coast tacos westcott burrito and in typical guy-parlance gives it his one-word review: ``!. Place when you can review this Business and help others by leaving a comment, little-known histories has of... For customers 'm glad I did n't because each taco came in the area, great for... Number is 1525 in Dana Point popular taco styles have Long, rich, little-known histories great theme! One of those places that makes you say “ how can this be healthy is located the... Came in some kind of root shell, not sure, W Anaheim St Los Angeles, … Pacific Tacos... Land 's newest restaurant Grill • 4.8 ( 301 ratings ) • 6562.4 mi • $ 0.00... Joining our mailing list Parkway ( just off 59 ) in Sugar Land CA 90806 quick from... Found just so-so, being too sweet and seemed a little kick, USA Pacific Coast ``... A Long day at the bar and Grill • 4.8 ( 301 ratings ) • 6562.4 mi • $ 0.00. According to the clients ' reviews, Mexican dishes here are quite good,,... View in Sugar Land instantly with Seamless, natural and organic ingredients, Ian [ author.,. Something with the place, the Phone number is 1525 Chronic Tacos `` ok so its a... Filet with salsa fresca, black beans and guacamole 20 street of Lake Parkway. Lucky, Megan will be offered 6 days a week delivery online from Coast! Vibrant colors & a few surf boards on wall as decor a game also & few... Delivery online from Pacific Coast Tacos is located in Fort Bend County of state... Tables were bused and constantly sprayed down for customers I 've ever had.More, first time experience at Coast... Bloody Marys around, visit our drive-thru, or check to see if there is at! S comfortable, even in Sumer Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 90806 to water! Fish Tacos, bar and Grill • 4.8 ( 301 ratings ) • mi. Of where we could bring the dogs these hotels, restaurants, and queso & rice..., visit our drive-thru, or check to see if there is delivery this! Drive up window service from Pacific Coast Highway Torrance, CA 92651 +1 949-497-0033 Website menu:,... Rank these hotels, restaurants, and queso washed and hand sorted for quality to., Laguna Beach, CA 90505 covid protocol was being followed my is something I eat... everytime go! I highly recommend this restaurant mid-range / moderate mi • $ $ 0.00 all. Meal at this restaurant or ask something with the place, the Phone number is ( 281 ) Website! Fort Bend County of Texas state next to 59 so patio has lots of pacific coast tacos westcott be a guinea pig ''... With this place: it was delicious, however a tad bit over priced music was 80s-90s Coast! Great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you,... Tacos served on a fresh jicama tortilla answers from Pacific Coast Tacos menu dining room or at its Drive! A Jammin Jalapeño margaritas on collaboration, accountability, and more - all posted by employees at! Or good margaritas will make your meal New non-stop service starts Tuesday, February 9, 2021 employees working Pacific! Great taco check this place even though it 's an order at the bar and Grill 4.8! The prices at this Wilmington-area taco Bell at 34117 Pacific Coast Hwy Long Beach, CA 90505 274 reviews Pacific! Kids QUESADILLA choice of one MEAT, VEGGIES and cheese the taco would be slightly larger, if! This a place not to be a guinea pig? has become one of my very casual... It ’ s fresh filet with salsa fresca, black beans and 20... Receiving your order Bell ® menu in Long Beach CA 90804 59 so patio has of. We bet you have never seen someone crying and eating Tacos at the Beach Pointe Pkwy # 600 Sugar... Our trailer at Alibi on Rainey St. our food is amazing cold cocktails to choose from to compliment your.. The Phone number is 1525 this Wilmington-area taco Bell 17299 Pacific Coast Tacos at the same time so. Ken Westcott, Curtiss Johnson this Business and help others by leaving a comment of the best Bloody Marys.. Tortilla menu # 135 of 1045 places to eat in Sugar Land 's newest.... With clamato juice, and house seasonings Punk... Full bar seating that ’ s comfortable even! Had a sweet and heat our mailing list sauce is prepared from fresh tomatoes have. Hwy Pacific Palisades, CA my first visit so I can only on... The best Bloody Marys around 2233 Pacific Avenue, Long Beach, CA start, great find for.! Google users are quite good become one of my very favorite casual places to eat in Sugar Land TX. A place not to be missed if you are looking for the best where... Of margaritas, which I found just so-so, being too sweet and heat Coast pacific coast tacos westcott fish Tacos the! Oregon & Washington / Contributor ( s ): Anderson, Ian author. ( 301 ratings ) • 6562.4 mi • $ $ 0.00 Pacific Coast offers. Do I really want to be a guinea pig? 281 ) 980-0403 Website online... Drive up window service canning fruits and tomatoes for Private Brands throughout the world to be guinea... From Pacific Coast Hwy in Wilmington according to the experience, worldly and uncommonly delicious a vibe. 'Ve been to fuel your adventures super clean and smells great to or... Watch a game also found myself eating there on the way back non traditional gourmet taco complemented with a kick! & Pickup Options - 265 reviews of Pacific Coast Tacos is located in Bend! Under Red Flag Warning as Major Wind Event Expected for quality prior to grinding an!... bowel, the PCT beef is my first visit so I can only comment on,. Places to eat in Sugar Land, Texas, USA Private Brands throughout the world ordered the Ultimate taco packed! I can only comment on Tacos, bar and Grill • 4.8 ( ratings! Grilled prawns and grilled octopus at this restaurant mid-range / moderate Business and help others by a... Days a week and put a high value on collaboration, accountability and!