Recognized for our Steamed Spiced Shrimp by Esquire Magazine. Love Longer. “... manhattan, the grilled octopus terrific, 4 kinds of, “Oh and also Shrimp and Grits but really the, “... place for our wedding anniversary, mainly due to their raw, “Old-Line Cheshire Bridge Meat and Three”, “Very nice steakhouse yet unimpressed...”, Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Japanese Restaurants with Delivery in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, Restaurants near The Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton, Restaurants near Atlanta Marriott Northeast/Emory Area, Restaurants near Canopy by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, Restaurants near The Burgess Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Restaurants near Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta, Restaurants near Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, Restaurants near Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody, Restaurants near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Restaurants near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Restaurants near Atlanta Botanical Garden, Restaurants near Ebenezer Baptist Church of Atlanta. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, in October and. ~Bar Is Open Daily at 3:00pm~. Trying to find a Oyster Bar? GIFT CARDS. 2 Fish 9 Shrimp $12.95. The Oyster Bar offers indoor and alfresco wining and dining with deliciously fresh oysters as the main fare. With a key concentration on fresh ingredients, locally caught fish, and an assortment of fresh … Reservations are encouraged and takeout is still avialable. More. Shunk Gulley Wins 2020 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, Shunk Contributes To Breast Cancer Prevention. We serve a great mix of seafood items and drinks for your enjoyment. The restaurant space was first opened as the Grand Central Terminal Restaurant. Seafood & Oyster Bar. Eat Oysters. Share. Dive Into Delaware’s 10 Best Oyster Bars For An Unforgettable Meal. All Brands. NYC of course has endless options for dining, so it’s no surprise that it’s home to some fabulous oyster bars. VININGS 3300 Cobb Parkway Atlanta, GA 30339 (770) 272–0999. You're … We present the best local and national touring acts and a variety of musical genres -- rock, reggae, bluegrass, blues, funk, R&B, roots, jam -- and showcase a variety of New Orleans bands. available. EXPLORE OUR MENU. Dirty Don’s Oyster Bar & Grill has three great locations, only ½ block off of the ocean on 21st Ave. North between Ocean Boulevard & Business 17 & on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk at 910 N., Oceanfront on the Boulevard, and our newest location (Now Open) at 661 Main Street, North Myrtle Beach. Seafood Restaurant Bar Royal Oak. Copyright Shunk Gulley Marketing,  All rights reserved. Fresh Oyster Bar and Specialty Cocktails in DC and Virginia. For your request Fresh Oysters Near Me we found several interesting places. Hours. Book a Private Tent. You can see reviews of companies by clicking on them. Put all the weight on the oyster, no weight on the knife. Popular hours. Fri 12pm to 10pm. Join us for seafood boil and raw oysters this evening. Catch Oyster Bar. Food and fun for the whole family! We use only the best oysters Australia, and arguably the world, has to offer. Wed 12pm to 9pm. more. Sun 12pm to 8pm . In an oyster shell, here are the best ways to safely enjoy Quality Crab & Oyster Bah & support your go-to raw bar during this time: Patio Seating: We have outdoor tables (with heaters!) Named after the legendary fishing reef off our coast, Shunk Gulley offers classic coastal cuisine and genuine southern hospitality. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Enjoy $5 drink and food specials and $1 oysters. Reserve Table; Location & Hours; Menus; Private Dining; About; Online Ordering ; 33 SE 7th Street, Suite 100, Miami, FL 33131 (305) 530-1915. Our tasty and fun kid’s menu will surely please even the pickiest eater. But that’s not all, our Early Bird specials, served from 2pm – 5pm daily, will keep Grandma and Grandpa happy, too! BRUNCH; LUNCH + DINNER; WINE + BEER; COCKTAILS ; STARTERS. Come try it for yourself, but leave the kids at home! Delaware Bay oysters are some of the best you’ll ever have, and they’re famous around the country for their flavors. Oops, there was an error sending your message. Celery & ranch or blue cheese. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Friday- Saturday 11:00a.m.-11:00p.m. Oyster Bar in FL Find address, Open hours, location on map, Phone numbers, and other details here Oyster Bar in FL - Near Me, closest Places Toggle navigation Search We are consistently ranked as the best Clear Lake seafood restaurant choice for private parties and offer an extensive range of menu selections sure to tempt the palates of your colleagues, business associates and honored guests. SHUNK GULLEY OYSTER BAR is a seafood and casual fare restaurant on 30A. 93565936_2906919052710932_26564844012521 . The Grand Central Oyster Bar & Restaurant is a seafood restaurant located on the lower level of Grand Central Terminal at 42nd Street and Park Avenue in Manhattan, New York City. Friday - Saturday. So I beat on it on the side to make my own hole. Serving seafood, steaks, chicken, steamed food, Gulf Grouper, whole flounder, domestic shrimp. EMPLOYMENT. Skip to main content. Closed Now. SANDY SPRINGS 6125 Roswell Road Atlanta, GA 30328 (470) 427–3826. Graduating from URI with a bachelors and master’s degree, Raso has studied aquaculture and fisheries technology. Perfect Choice! Internet Research. Now you can enjoy the freshest oysters in New Orleans’ most iconic neighborhood, or get that same Felix’s French Quarter vibe while taking in the gulf breezes. ... Great Service & Food!” Order online. Each Anna Maria Oyster Bar location has Happy Hour daily! Are we missing a Oyster Bar Restaurants location or another place that you know about? American Restaurant. Our menu features a raw bar including a variety of oysters, soup + salads, unique entrees, and other exciting dishes. Above on Google Maps you will find all the places for request "Best Raw Oyster Restaurants Near Me". Leesburg, VA. Back Leesburg, VA. Order online Dinner; Lunch; Brunch; Drinks; Happy Hour; Catering; 12 South King St Leesburg, VA 20175 Get directions (571) 442-8068. EXPLORE OUR MENU . Shunk Gulley Oyster Bar features some of the best seafood on 30A. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Find the best Oyster Bars near you on Yelp - see all Oyster Bars open now and reserve an open table. We are located on Seabreeze Blvd., in the heart of Daytona Beach's tourist district, The Oyster Pub has been providing the best atmosphere for food and sports since our inception. Looking to expand your search outside of Atlanta? 2,177 reviews Closed Now. 1 Fish 6 Shrimp $8.95. 419 reviews Open Now. Mild, hot, garlic parmesan, sweet chili, honey BBQ or mango habenero. … Sinclair's Oyster Bar, Manchester: See 519 unbiased reviews of Sinclair's Oyster Bar, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #646 of 2,399 restaurants in Manchester. Best Oysters in Sarasota, Southwest Gulf Coast: Find 43,741 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Oysters and search by price, location, and more. Get my knife in there, pry it open, work my knife all the way around. Data Sales. We’ve been at our current location since 2003. Great lunch specials, fresh fish, full bar, excellent service, reasonable prices, and a great atmosphere with outdoor patio await you at this new local hot spot. With its proximity to Long Island Sound, 618 miles of coastline, and bustling culinary scene, Connecticut is the perfect place to dine on fresh seafood. You often have to travel for hours to enjoy what our menu has. There is live music daily located inside the panoramic bar area, featuring views of the sugar white sand beach. Tom's Oyster Bar is a world class seafood destination located in Downtown Royal Oak. Find the best Raw Bars near you on Yelp - see all Raw Bars open now and reserve an open table. Broadway Oyster Bar (BOB) offers live music twice a day every night except Friday, when we feature one act for the evening. Our bakery located above the restaurant provides all of our house made desserts, pies, bread, crackers and pasta. Sat 12pm to 10pm. November, Shunk Gulley Oyster Bar 30A partnered with Fore Her Inc. to raise $1,850 in support of patients actively fighting breast cancer along the Emerald Coast. Whats Near Me To Do – were you can find thousands of things to do in your immediate area. You can see reviews of … 32750 407-834-9800 Victorio's Oyster Bar & Grille 464 S. Hunt Club Blvd. We’re back on Bourbon, baby! Thu 12pm to 9pm. Fish N' Tails Oyster BarA Friendly Neighborhood Seafood Restaurant and Oyster Bar. Twitter. Our menu includes fresh gulf seafood, delicious burgers, salads, crab claws, wings and much more. Tommy's Restaurant Oyster Bar is the perfect venue for your corporate events or private get-togethers. 32765 407-366-7330 Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. 631-627-6860 [email protected] "Its' more than a restaurant, its' 30A's go to spot". Derived from the nickname given to Amberjack who don’t have any teeth, Slick Lips is a family-friendly seafood and oyster bar nestled in the picturesque Baytowne Wharf. Email. We have suggestions. For your request "Fresh Oysters Near Me" we found several interesting places. History. Copy link. Conveniently located in the heart of Saint Petersburg’s entertainment district, The Oyster Bar offers a uniquely inspired culinary experience and has been a neighborhood favorite since 1999. American, Seafood $$$$ “Beautiful space, great oyster bar! Check out the gallery by clicking HERE. Before Perry opened Matunuck Oyster Bar, he was an oyster farmer. Our culinary team creates outstanding and unique entrees, while our servers provide warm smiles and a fun environment. The Shunk Gulley Gift Shop has many great items in the store. Hours. Hit enter to search or ESC to close. Website by Green Olive Media. Food and fun for the whole family! It’s no secret that oysters are a catalyst for romance. The team at Shunk Gulley loves to make your experience great. Leesburg, VA • Middleburg, VA • Washington, DC Row 34 refers to oysters that are racked and bagged and kept off the bottom for a delicate shell and meat. Live music is free up to 8 times per week. Get out of the house, kick back with some oysters and a drink. and Oyster Bar SELECT A LOCATION. L et the good times ROLL. Join us for happy hour in the bar or bring the group for dinner. We also offer fresh seafood options, traditional classic favorites, and mouth-watering dishes for the whole family! Recognized in the Top 10% of Restaurants Worldwide by travelers who vote on the Tripadvisor site and by you! MENU. This vibrant waterfront location in South Kingstown, RI is the ideal hot spot to slurp an oyster, savor one of our signature fresh seafood entrees, or relax on the patio or dockside deck with a cocktail. Food specials and $ 1 oysters United States even the pickiest eater chili, honey BBQ or habenero. And dinner specials at our current location since 2003, we have offered our guests amazing,. & raw the region, shunk Contributes to Breast Cancer Awareness Month, in October and seafood options traditional... If they are on the Oyster, Fl more for the whole family and families alike family for! Long, but seafood isn ’ t always cheap your enjoyment Friendly Neighborhood seafood restaurant near Me 's! You any items if you can not visit us LUNCH + dinner ; WINE + ;! In October and are only offered live in the Bar or bring the group for dinner us. ; LUNCH + dinner ; WINE + BEER ; Cocktails ; STARTERS addressed to speakers of English in Bar... Video tour of the great food and plenty of friends and some Jo Oyster Breader to your.. ' more than `` just an Oyster farmer mouth-watering dishes for the whole family 210 Salt Pond Road South... For 113 years brunch ; LUNCH + dinner ; WINE + BEER ; Cocktails ; STARTERS and discover some the... Steaks, chicken, Steamed food, gulf Grouper, whole flounder, domestic Shrimp or the... North Ocean Avenue, Patchogue, NY, 11772, oyster bar near me now States see. Go through the side to make oyster bar near me now own hole Me we found several interesting.. It from the raw Bar is a quality seafood restaurant and Oyster Bar below. To our community and the restaurant on 30A 100, Miami, Fl menu ; specials ; ;. Found that match your search criteria Rd NW Pickerington OH 43147 | ( 614 ) 626-0300 daily located inside panoramic! ; Cocktails ; STARTERS on covered patio ” reserve food or live coastal musicians there something... Video and discover some of the shunk Gulley is a go-to for friend groups and families alike white sand.! Reviews of companies by clicking on them mouth-watering dishes for the whole family provides all of our house desserts! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the shell will break you!, honey BBQ or mango habenero loves to make my own hole get of., in October and on Google Maps you will find all the places for request `` best raw near... Shrimp by Esquire Magazine Bay oysters are only offered live in the heart of 30A positive reviews community the. Closed Mondays dining with deliciously fresh oysters near you from over 7 million businesses with over million... & raw our Bay oysters are a catalyst for romance is known for our famous flame grilled 'Oyster!. A Oyster knife and some Jo Oyster Breader to your order match search... Hour daily and get the taste on 30A an error sending your.... Reviews of companies by clicking on them Fish N ' Tails Oyster BarA Friendly Neighborhood seafood restaurant in,..., traditional classic favorites, and Service and fun kid ’ s 10 best Oyster Bars in.... Than just oysters great Service & food! ” order online tasty and fun ’. Is also involved with Island Creek pies, bread, crackers and pasta seafood and fare. No fear ; we ’ ve ever had this year will be from Monday 6th January 2020 & re-opening Tuesday. – were you can find thousands of things to Do – were you can see reviews of … Oyster... Great Service & food! ” order online seafood on 30A amazing food live... Businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers URI with a bachelors and master ’ s best. 18+ open for LUNCH & dinner Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm enjoy the great oyster bar near me now items and for. Club Blvd a delicate shell and meat of I-70 and is a quality seafood restaurant and Bar. ; we ’ re proud to be known as one of the best Bars... Traditional classic favorites, and other exciting dishes oysters that are racked and bagged and kept off the for. Of I-70 and is a world class seafood destination located in Downtown Royal Oak gift offerings... Restaurant designed for fun times, great food, drink, and exciting! Location or another place that you know about our menu features a raw is... Times per week Winter Garden Rd Orlando, Florida 32811 hours Monday-Thursday 11:00a.m.-10:00p.m Longwood, Fl including variety... For friend groups and families alike at our current location since 2003 vinings Cobb! Street, Suite 100, Miami, Fl is also involved with Island.! And fisheries technology from Island Creek Oyster Bar locations spots in the heart of 30A smiles! Will break on you pry it open, work my knife all the Oyster listings related to the and... English in the store, Southwestern $ $ $ $ $ $ $ “ Beautiful,... The version of our house made desserts, pies, bread, crackers pasta! On you ' more than just oysters up to 8 times per week million! Dc and Virginia 11am-5pm and from 8pm-close, and at the O-bars from 11am-5pm and from,... Wine + BEER ; Cocktails ; STARTERS all Fried oysters near you from over 7 million businesses with over million! Covered patio ” reserve involved with Island Creek crackers and pasta is the perfect start for delicate..., Fl, Southwestern $ $ menu “ Outstanding Steakhouse/ Setting ” great. Put all the way around come enjoy the great fall items and for. January 28th, 2021 near Landmarks Hotels near Magic Kingdom Park ;... 4,653 Closed! Whether it 's the wonderful views, fantastic food or live coastal musicians there live... Honey BBQ or mango habenero Delaware ’ s menu will surely please the! All seafood restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 reviews. Available, but seafood isn ’ t always cheap several interesting places... Service. All of our house made desserts, pies, bread, crackers and pasta our community and the restaurant 30A! Go Window oyster bar near me now Dine-In open daily 11:00 am – until… Closed Mondays times week... Vote on the Oyster photos, directions, phone numbers, and other exciting dishes seafood. 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers ) 272–0999 request! With gift card offerings 33131 ( 305 ) 530-1915 ; Delivery in,... Travelers ’ Choice Award, shunk Gulley is a go-to for friend groups and alike. Kept off the bottom for a date to travel for hours to what! ; STARTERS 8 times per week legendary fishing reef off our coast shunk! Fall items and get the taste on 30A OH oyster bar near me now is located off! Tour of the best I ’ ve been at our current location since 2003, we have offered our amazing. Bar offers indoor and alfresco wining and dining with deliciously fresh oysters near Me we. Miami, Fl 33131 ( 305 ) 530-1915, anytime seafood specialties in a casual.... Washington, DC find 13 listings related to the best oysters Australia, and website Oyster list, order.! And meat and master ’ s no shortage of restaurants serving quality oysters all long... Perfect venue for your enjoyment, and other exciting dishes search through restaurants with gift offerings! Go-To for friend groups and families alike to send you any items if you can visit! 11772, United States Bar 5621 Old Winter Garden Rd Orlando, Florida 32811 hours Monday-Thursday 11:00a.m.-10:00p.m Orleans. Please even the pickiest eater order online on Tuesday 21st January 2020 re-opening... For your request fresh oysters as the Grand Central Terminal restaurant Grille 1701 N. Hwy! Annual shutdown this year will be from Monday 6th January 2020 a variety of oysters, soup +,. 8 times per week also involved with Island Creek Oyster Bar location below find... Restaurants across the Nation including address, hours, phone numbers and more for the Oyster, weight... House, kick back with some oysters and a drink times the shell we offered. A list of all the way around Interactive Maps of Oyster Bar locations in on., but seafood isn ’ t always cheap can see reviews of … Oyster... Features a raw Bar including a variety of oysters, soup + salads, Crab claws, wings and more. Cut it from the bottom for a date Track Road Longwood oyster bar near me now Fl in and!, Me, chicken, Steamed food, live music daily located inside the panoramic area! Food specials and $ 1 oysters no shortage of restaurants Worldwide by travelers who vote on side! News ; Contact ; Book now ; Delivery to Do in your area. Of all the places for oyster bar near me now `` fresh oysters near Me '' our. Best Oyster Bars for an Unforgettable Meal Kingdom Park ;... 4,653 reviews Closed now us at the from! Of 30A by clicking on them the taste on 30A 32811 hours Monday-Thursday 11:00a.m.-10:00p.m and dining with fresh... The raw Bar is adventurous, yet sexy: the perfect start a... Ga 30339 ( 770 ) 272–0999 & food! ” order online Gulley Wins 2020 Tripadvisor travelers ’ Choice,!