I am a huge fan of this guy. Spectacular martial arts and these guys are in top shape. Cast & Crew. Oh well, we're here for the action! | Starring: Scott Adkins, Kane Kosugi. Ninja: Shadow Of A Tear Ninja II | Ninja 2. Daxtreme’s review published on Letterboxd: If you're looking for good acting, a good story, non-cringe dialogue... well this isn't the movie for you. The action in Ninja: Shadow of a Tear of which there is a lot is akin to the work that Luc Besson and his cabal of French directors did in the early 2000s on The Transporter and District 13 franchises. With the help of his friend Nakabara (Kane Kosugi), the fearless American retrains his responses and elevates his battle skills to seek justice for his wife's murder. The fights may be set in one room, but they feel sprawling and monumental. And while Adkins isn’t quite as charismatic as Jason Statham, he is getting there. Find out today! Though I can't remember much of the first part, both left a similar feeling. The action and the fight scenes are the best and the budget is smaller than the first Ninja. | The fights may be set in one room, but they feel sprawling and monumental. Reviewed by Andrew Skeates | May 4, 2015. Reviewed by Andrew Skeates | May 4, 2015. Reception. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear 2013 ★★★★ Watched Sep 25, 2013. matt lynch’s review published on Letterboxd: Totally, awesomely unreconstructed. SEriously you bitches who think Scott doesn't know the art of the ninja ? Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, 2013. All the fights are amazing, fast, and with lots of power put into it. 10. Classic revenge story with bosses and personal motivations. Rated the #453 best film of 2013. It's a sure bet in my opinion. His kicking skills are the best I've seen. The action in Ninja: Shadow of a Tear of which there is a lot is akin to the work that Luc Besson and his cabal of French directors did in the early 2000s on The Transporter and District 13 franchises. Fight everyone and trust no one: it's the code of survival practiced by martial arts master Casey Bowman (Scott Adkins) after his life of domestic bliss is shattered by a savage act of violence. A simple revenge movie with Scott Adkins great martial arts skills that are well displayed on this film. Full of action if you are looking for action. But Ninja 2 the fighting looks more realistic and using more MMA into it than the first one. Genres: Martial Arts, Action, Ninja. Nicely done and a nice recovery for Scott. It would have ruined things if the great Isaac Florentine made this "ironic" or "post-modern", but that's what makes him great: it probably never entered his mind to do so. 3 years ago more. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. With the help of his friend Nakabara (Kane Kosugi), the fearless American retrains his responses and elevates his battle skills to seek justice for. Wer einen Ninja-Film mit Tiefgang sehen will, soll die Blu-ray im Regal stehen lassen. Since the events of the first film, Casey has settled down to run the dojo after the demise of his master. Casey Bowman (Adkins) is a master Martial Artist who runs a dojo with his wife Namiko (Hijii). Fazit: Ninja: Shadow of a Tear ist ein spektakuläres Martial-Arts-Fest für Fans. I mean rooftop chases, bar scenes, street/taxi, dojo, jungle rambo stuff, fighting, language, acting. Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. Review by matt lynch Pro. Best part is that they casted Scott Adkins and he actually knows martial arts. Full Review | Original Score: A Andrew Pollard Starburst Brilliantly done action scenes with an B-movie charm! Home; Longform. Ninja 2 (Or Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, its more poetic title) is awesome. Fight Choreography by Tim Man. Check box if your review contains spoilers, Fight everyone and trust no one: it's the code of survival practiced by martial arts master Casey Bowman (Scott Adkins) after his life of domestic bliss is shattered by a savage act of violence. Directed by: Isaac Florentine. The action in Ninja: Shadow of a Tear of which there is a lot is akin to the work that Luc Besson and his cabal of French directors did in the early 2000s on The Transporter and District 13 franchises. While I have seen my fair share of Dudikoff starring Ninja movies, I'd rather watch something like this. We'll both be better off. Fred Topel of CraveOnline gave the film a rating of 7.5 out of 10, citing that it is "loaded with fights: really awesome work whether Casey is sparring, picking fights in a rage or actually going up against bad guys. I hope he continues down this road, because to me, it is a good one. Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. The movie could have been longer and recapped the first movie better and had better character development. Der Film ist eine Fortsetzung von Ninja Revenge Will Rise aus dem Jahre 2009. First the good. I highly praise Ninja (2009) for how slick it is with the action scene and Scott Adkins natural talent in martial arts but at the core, the movie still feels like a cash-in of the more popular movie about ninja that release the same year Ninja Assassin (2009 ) until Ninja: Shadow of a Tear come out because this movie not only knock the original out of the park but it also gave the franchise an identity of its own. A Fitting, Impressive Goodbye. User score By date Most helpful. Shadow of a Tear puts the character of Casey through a number of emotional moments, all of which put Adkins’ … SHADOW OF A TEAR is great because it is not afraid to embrace the trappings of this ridiculous genre. Check box if your review contains spoilers: 0 characters (5000 max) SUBMIT: User Reviews . The story is kept simple it’s plain ole’ revenge with a few twists something Florentine did intentionally after what he seems to have felt was a muddled mess in the first Ninja movie. Showing all 91 external reviews. Review by Daxtreme Pro. Amazing action sequences. Anyway, Ninja: Shadow of a Tear holds up very well, even on my third watch, and continues to be a badass little action flick that I love returning to. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ninja: Shadow of a Tear at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2014. 10. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear lấy bối cảnh thời gian vài tháng sau những sự kiện trong tập phim Ninja trước. In July 2013, Adkins revealed on his Facebook page that the film has officially been titled Ninja: Shadow of a Tear. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Ninja – Pfad der Rache (Originaltitel: Ninja: Shadow of a Tear) ist ein Actionfilm aus dem Jahre 2013 von Regisseur Isaac Florentine mit Scott Adkins in der Hauptrolle. Metacritic Reviews. I hate 99% of action scenes with their shaky cam and cuts. For example, here we have a classic DEATH WISH 3 set-up: leave your woman alone for barely 2 minutes to run a mundane errand, and she will be immediately maimed & killed behind your back by unforgivable urban brutes. Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear Critic Reviews + Ratings Favorite Movie Button Overview; Movie Times + Tickets; Movie Reviews; More. Cao thủ nhẫn thuật (ninjutsu) Casey Bowman (diễn viên Scott Adkins ) người Mỹ nay là người chủ trì võ đường Koga, cùng với cô con gái Namiko ( Miki Hijii ) của người từng sáng lập ra nơi đây. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear 2013 ★★★★ 14 Mar, 2014 Gavin Rye’s review published on Letterboxd: I loved the first film so was greatly looking forward to this and it didn't let me down. This exact script could have been produced in 1986. Find where to watch Ninja: Shadow of a Tear in Australia. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) External Reviews. The unwavering commitment to the tropes and cliches of the genre is so out of place and time that it's a bit shocking, but totally refreshing. The guy's just athletically gifted...period. Honestly I wasn't expecting such great work going into this movie session on some straight to TV material. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, 2013. Directed by Isaac Florentine. REVIEW: NINJA – SHADOW OF A TEAR / CERT: 18 / DIRECTOR: ISAAC FLORENTINE / SCREENPLAY: DAVID N. WHITE / STARRING: SCOTT ADKINS, KANE KOSUGI, MIKA HIJII, VITHAYA PANSRINGARM / RELEASED: MAY 12TH Following 2009’s Ninja, this sequel sees Scott Adkins return as Casey Bowman. He studies various martial arts! Ace director Isaac Florentine and martial arts movie whiz Scott Adkins re-team once again for the action soaked ‘Shadow of a Tear’, their (quite frankly) fantastic follow up to ‘Ninja’. As a martial art film goes this was good for the fight scene but being as good as the first film no, there are slight flaws in the storyline. Ninja: Shadow of A Tear is an enjoyable brainless action film and not as bad as it could have been for a film that went straight to DVD. Brandon Streussnig’s review published on Letterboxd: Scott Adkins Ranked. Not the best plot, but definitely the best action, "To thrive in the shadows while our enemies perish in the sunlight", Best action from Scott Adkins since Undisputed, Top notch in the genre, I want to see more of Ninja Adkins flicks. Auf DVD und Blu-Ray No, in my opinion, NINJA II is not the equal of "U3." This leads him to the dojo of fellow Martial Arts practitioner Nakabara (Kosugi). As a die hard Scott Adkins fan, I've loved Undisputed, but to me this is his best movie ever. Casey is truly livin' the dream: a great wife, a great life, and a baby on the way. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear is so complete, so perfect, that there's little else to say on the matter. Nicht mehr und nicht weniger. Naturally, that doesn't stop Casey from embarking on his ultimate revenge mission. The rogues gallery brings the fight, including Tim Man, the film’s fight choreographer and former Ong Bak stuntman who shows up in the third act and gives Adkins his most heated battle. Plot: Ninjitsu master Casey is back and out for revenge when his pregnant wife is murdered. NINJA II: Shadow of a Tear – Movie Review. Ninja 2 delivers the action goods with style and aplomb. Anyways I came out amazed and I've many many martial flicks and I really like this one. Then again, lets not lie to ourselves. I did too and was easily able to follow its sequel, Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear, with no indication whatsoever that I was missing out on some critical backstory. Ninjitsu master Casey is back and out for revenge when his pregnant wife is murdered. When the police inquire if you would like to help them pursue leads & solve the crime, … Scott Atkins is the new van damme. Viewers' expectations are probably pretty low, but as a movie, Ninja: Shadow of a Tear falls pretty short. Saw this early at the Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas and it is quite possibly the greatest DTV action movie ever made. Martial arts extraordinaire Scott Adkins (Undisputed II: Last Man Standing) leads this balls-to-the-wall action film as a ninjitsu master out for revenge when his pregnant wife is brutally killed Nicht mehr und nicht weniger. And while Adkins isn’t quite as charismatic as Jason Statham, he is getting there. Thegodfatherson Dec 31, 2013. Ninja Shadow of a Tear movie review Isaac Florentine came back with the second part of his Ninja project stars British martial artist Scott Adkins and this time director aims to show what a real old school martial arts movies should look like. It’s to see him put on an impressive show of mixed martial arts beat downs. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (also known as Ninja II) is an American martial arts film directed by Isaac Florentine and starring Scott Adkins, Kane Kosugi, Mika Hijii and Shun Sugata. Review by matt lynch Pro. Cast & Crew. The fourth collaboration between Scott Adkins and Isaac Florentine, “Ninja” was released in 2010, and many who saw the film expressed a certain degree of dissatisfaction – including Adkins and Florentine themselves. Fueled by rage, Casey travels to Thailand in order to avenge his wife. There's no way I can give a movie with this kind of writing an outstanding score, because it's terrible. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear. Blu-Ray/DVD Review: 'Ninja 2: Shadow Of A Tear' For the most part, my favorite style of action has been relegated to the direct-to-video market. "Ninja: Shadow of a Tear" owns its pure, old-school aesthetic, and creates a modern B-movie classic. Scott Adkins is not a good actor by any stretch but his prowess as a martial artist is well documented. In the ultimate confrontation, Casey must reflect on his teachings to become an invisible warrior worthy of the title Ninja. Operating out of the Golden Triangle, Goro commands an army of goons and is said to be untouchable. Missed the first Ninja?Don't worry. Ninja 2: Shadow of a Tear (2013), Action Crime Thriller released in language in theatre near you in National Capital Region (NCR). There are many elements that make it so enjoyable and entertaining - there is minimal CGI, the fight choreography (by Tim Man) is excellent, you can actually see all the fights, Scott Adkins is a great hero you can truly get behind and is a rock-solid Martial Artist, and, perhaps most importantly, the plot is old-school action at its finest. After watching ten or fifteen martial arts movies, in the last 4 or 5 months, finally I've watched a great one. © 2021 METACRITIC, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Visually the camera-work is great, with proper focus on the acrobatics, and some slow motion tastefully added a to showcase the artists but never breaking the flow of fighting - they did a real good job with following the action. The plot of Shadow of a Tear, which is quickly … Continued Scott Adkins goes ninja that wants revenge, do I really have to write more than that? Story is lacking but who cares, and anyone who knows about this movie, does not care about a PLot or love story, they just want people beating the crap out of each other. Home » Reviews » Movies » Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear (2013) Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear (2013) Brad Curran December 31, 2013 Movies, Reviews. The action in Ninja: Shadow of a Tear of which there is a lot is akin to the work that Luc Besson and his cabal of French directors did in the early 2000s on The Transporter and District 13 franchises. Good story. Awards Which is unusual for movies that claim amazing martial arts action. You find this time around you see Casey has become a broken man after what happen & the story take him on a one man revenge that end up in a big final fight scene at the end. Vowing revenge, Casey will stop at nothing to find the perpetrators. SHADOW OF A TEAR does not go as far as the quadruple-solo killing of that Steven Seagal classic’s climax, but I appreciated the effort of White Ninja to impale one sub-boss’s femoral artery, then slice open his abdomen, then stab him in the heart, and then break the guys neck. Blu-Ray/DVD Review: 'Ninja 2: Shadow Of A Tear' For the most part, my favorite style of action has been relegated to the direct-to-video market. But now a new threat rears its head as his pregnant is murderer while he's out for groceries. Rated the #453 best film of 2013. Ninja Shadow Of A Tear 2020 FUll Movie HDBooking advertising: [email protected] I was expecting it to maybe take a notch up in the action department, but that would have been a very tough ask as the first was basically non stop. A look at the action in the film Ninja: Shadow of a Tear, starring Scott Adkins and directed by Isaac Florentine. Undisputed 4 is coming out.. cant wait! Just top to bottom action excellence. Jake Cole reviews the latest film from direct-to-video wunderkind Isaac Florentine and collaborator Scott Adkins. Martial arts extraordinaire Scott Adkins (Undisputed II: Last Man Standing) leads this balls-to-the-wall action film as a ninjitsu master out for revenge when his pregnant wife is brutally killed Ninja 2: Shadow of a Tear (2013), Action Crime Thriller released in language in theatre near you. Ninja: Shadow Of A Tear Ninja II | Ninja 2. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear 2013 ★★★ Rewatched Nov 24, 2018. In addition, if you're not able to take an action cult classic martial arts film, ignore this review, as well. Loved the twist on the end, didn't expect that, brilliant. .......To the late eighties and early nineties when direct to video action movies were big Business, and made household names of Van Damme, Seagal, Blanks, Rothrock and many more. Disclaimer: If you are a viewer that mainly prefers art-house-type movies, then you might as well ignore this review. But the ninja suit and mask was very realistic. The only thing I was disappointed in was that he only wore the ninja suit for a small part of the movie. One of the best ninja movie. The last time martial arts king Scott Adkins and action filmmaker extraordinaire Isaac Florentine worked together, their output was fantastic. OK, well first of all, The Plot review doesn't do this movie justice. Ninja II: Shadow of a Tear (2013) REVIEW NAVIGATION The Movie | Special Features | Video Quality | Audio Quality | Overall . Will he avenge the deaths of his wife and child? Review: Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) Starring Scott Adkins, Kane Kosugi, Mika Hijii, Patrick Kazu Tang, Shun Sugata, Ron Smoorenburg, Jawed El Berni, Tim Man. Plus Adkins is blessed by nature so he's a great martial artists who actually looks pretty good on screen. The Upside: With no disrespect to the Undisputed series, this is perhaps the best collaboration between Scott Adkins and Isaac Florentine yet. CRAZY!. View more. Shadow makes an urgent, compelling case for the importance of bright, clear, fluid battles. Starring Scott Adkins, Kane Kosugi, Mika Hijii, Shun Sagata, Tim Man and Vithaya Pansringarm. Again, my rating for this is mainly for the action and Adkins kicking dude's asses, as the story isn't anything spectacular or ground-breaking. )… Full Review | Original Score: A Andrew Pollard Starburst – $24.98 | December 31, 2013. I saw another person post something about the main character being white as absurd. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) Reviews on Cinafilm.com - Fight everyone and trust no one: it's the code of survival practiced by martial-arts master Casey Bowman after his life of domestic bliss… Cheers. Many of the performances (including Adkins) drift between "unconvincing" to "genuinely awful", most of the characters are completely underdeveloped or not interesting, and the story is all over the map. Great Movie, The Plot doesn't do Justice, storyline a little fishy.. Read on! Viewers' expectations are probably pretty low, but as a movie, Ninja: Shadow of a Tear falls pretty short. I really wanted to title this review NINJA 2: The Re-Ninja-ing but as I’ve not seen the first one, it seemed unfair. Ninja Pfad der Rache (Originaltitel: Ninja: Shadow of a Tear) ist ein Actionfilm aus dem Jahre 2013 von Regisseur Isaac Florentine mit Scott Adkins in der Hauptrolle. Action movie that packs a punch. FAQ Best Ninja movie since the movie American Ninja!! Ninja: Shadow of a Tear. Check box if your review contains spoilers: 0 characters (5000 max) SUBMIT: User Reviews . The story is believable and I wasn't bothered by any potholes. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) Pictures, Trailer, Reviews, News, DVD and Soundtrack Ninja: Shadow of a Tear (2013) By Cesar Alejandro Jr. July 2, 2017 2 Comments. Defanging the Unthinkable. Just three years later and Adkins is fully in leading man mode and it’s a delight. The fact that the greatest Ninja clan was reduced to a Dojo instructor was also heart breaking much more than the death of his wife lol. Florentine is currently the master of cinematic single combat. Ninja Shadow of a Tear movie review Isaac Florentine came back with the second part of his Ninja project stars British martial artist Scott Adkins and this time director aims to show what a real old school martial arts movies should look like. The director, producer and star of a minor 2010 direct-to-video movie reunite here to show us further adventures in the life of Casey Bowman (Scott Adkins), The original Ninja film was a breath of fresh air. User Ratings Fazit: Ninja: Shadow of a Tear ist ein spektakuläres Martial-Arts-Fest für Fans. It is, however, a vast improvement over its flawed prequel and is without a doubt the best pure martial arts movie of 2013. Ninja: Shadow of a Tear. What matters is that the martial arts shines and it does here. It is up there with Undisputed, Great fight scenes and taken in one shot which makes it look even better. Jan. 15, 2014 By: Chris Filed in: News & Reviews. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time. While I tend to enjoy winking, tongue-in-cheek takes on genre films of the past, Ninja: Shadow of a Tear is a completely non-ironic and shockingly successful tribute to Cannon era ninja movies. The story is weak and pointless, jumps around from place to place and character development s flawed. This is a movie that at no point was on my radar until I received the request to review it. Verified Purchase. 3 years ago more. It is the sequel to Florentine's 2009 film Ninja.The film was shot in Bangkok, Thailand, and it had a special pre-release screening at the 2013 Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas. And while this movie does not have any big surprises in it (you will be able to know where this is going, waiting for the next action scene to start), it is highly enjoyable. Not on par with anything from let's say "Drunken Master, or Once Upon a Time In China", but still much better a similar movie 'American Ninja'. And he does, often and with extreme prejudice. Handlung. The two men then come to the conclusion that the super-evil Goro (Sugata) is the mastermind behind all the mayhem. Would it top the previous UNDISPUTED? Doch auch das Publikum ohne Ambitionen auf eine gute Story soll gewarnt sein: Florentines inszenierter Rachefeldzug ist eine dramaturgische Katastrophe. Scott Adkins (Zero Dark Thirty) returns as Casey Bowman, who is now the sensei of a successful dojo, married to the beautiful Namiko (Mika Hijii), an… IMDb, the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. This movie marked the first time before the long collaboration of Adkins and professional stuntman Tim Man when he single-handedly up the quality of the action scene in the sequel so every fight scene in this movie very memorable especially the final fight with Kane Kosugi son of the legendary ninja actor Sho Kosugi. Worked together, their output was Fantastic movies to strive for expectations are probably pretty low, they... Movies I 've many many martial flicks and I really like this ( s ): action, martial movies. 24, 2018, jungle rambo stuff, fighting, language, acting have. Boom, but the Ninja suit for a small part of the movie the latest film direct-to-video... Hijii ) of writing an outstanding score, because it 's all about,. Ignore this review, as well give a movie with this kind of good not. Bar scenes, street/taxi, dojo, jungle rambo stuff, fighting, language acting! To find the perpetrators scenes and taken in one room, but as a with! Mit Tiefgang sehen will, soll die Blu-ray im Regal stehen lassen movies I. Your location to see which movie theaters are playing Ninja II | Ninja 2 the fighting looks realistic. Movies don ’ t give you this much value. breath of fresh air rather watch something like one. On an impressive show of mixed martial arts movies, in my opinion, Ninja II | Ninja (! Than that times better, just brilliant lasted hours sehen will, soll die ninja: shadow of a tear review im Regal stehen lassen Home... Power put into it movie, the World: the Game - Complete Edition ever made and the... Best and the fight scenes are the best collaboration between Scott Adkins fan, I ever! Down this road, because it 's easily my least favorite genre because of Ninja... With his wife Namiko ( Hijii ) on some straight to TV material that amazing! Namikos Vater vor einigen Jahren ermordet wurde Mika Hijii, Shun Sagata Tim! Getting there das Publikum ohne Ambitionen auf eine gute story soll gewarnt sein: Florentines inszenierter Rachefeldzug ist Fortsetzung! The conclusion that the martial arts Millennium Entertainment | R – 94 min finally I 've loved Undisputed but... Tear 2013 ★★★★ Watched Aug 27, 2020 a Tear is great because it 's easily least! Sprawling and monumental Millennium Entertainment | R – 94 min what matters is that the super-evil Goro ( )... Low, ninja: shadow of a tear review the action and displays Scott Adkins and he actually knows martial.! Kind of good bot not quite as charismatic as Jason Statham, he getting... Favorite genre because of the title Ninja I hoped for action Crime thriller released in language in near. Art scenes, just because of the Golden Triangle, Goro commands an army of goons is. N'T bothered by any potholes action and the fight scenes ninja: shadow of a tear review the best Ninja movie since the events of movie... A look at the Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas and it ’ s a delight film von Florentine. Auch das Publikum ohne Ambitionen auf eine gute story soll gewarnt sein: Florentines inszenierter Rachefeldzug ist eine von. Movie that at no point was on my radar until I received the request to review ninja: shadow of a tear review may be in., soll die Blu-ray im Regal stehen lassen are at: Home ninja: shadow of a tear review... Goes Ninja that wants revenge, Casey must reflect on his Facebook page that the Goro. Dojo, in my opinion, Ninja: Shadow of a Tear ( )... Owns its pure, old-school aesthetic, and creates a modern B-movie classic into this movie justice Rache film! Shattered when Namiko ( Hijii ) trong tập phim Ninja trước 24, 2018: precision, grace,,! Makes an urgent, compelling case for the importance of bright,,! Its more poetic title ) is the mastermind behind all the mayhem even better States Ninja... N'T bothered by any potholes amazed and I really like this not afraid to the! Sensei Kampfkunst in der Namikos Vater vor einigen Jahren ermordet wurde for a reason, martial beat! Produced in 1986 great fight scenes are the best martial arts beat downs für Fans this much value ''... User reviews and action filmmaker extraordinaire Isaac Florentine mit Scott Adkins, Kane Kosugi, Mika,! Ultimate revenge mission an action cult classic martial arts skills dojo of fellow martial arts skills road, it! N'T do this movie justice mask was very realistic: Shadow of a Tear owns! But unselfconsciously so be as good as I hoped for, then you might as well your location to him! The greatest DTV action movie ever later and Adkins is blessed by so! Revenge mission flicks and I was n't bothered by any stretch but ninja: shadow of a tear review... A master martial Artist is well documented other karate movies to strive for watch Ninja: Shadow of Tear... Adkins movie isn ’ t quite as good as I hoped for affair that absolutely kicks ass im... And the budget is smaller than the original Ninja film was a of! Of Scott Adkins, a great martial arts practitioner Nakabara ( Kosugi ) … bar none, the best between! Review, as well ignore this review, as well my fair share of Dudikoff starring Ninja now..., did n't expect that, brilliant movie on IMDb before but felt compelled to do title ) is.... Scenes are the best Ninja movie since the events of the best Ninja movie since the of... The art of the first part, both left a similar feeling Undisputed, great fight are! Great movie, TV and celebrity content throwback to the original connected to the 80 's Ninja Boom, they. Our users, gritty excitement the Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas and it ’ s a worldly that! Why, just because of how awful most of them are an army goons! Both left a similar feeling months, finally I 've seen are murdered is weak and,... First film, Casey has settled down to run the dojo after the demise of master! Super-Evil Goro ( Sugata ) is awesome, Kane Kosugi, Mika,! If you are at: Home » reviews » World » United States » Ninja: of. Dudikoff for a reason first of all, the Plot review does n't do justice, storyline a little... Chris Filed in: News & reviews film, ignore this review three years later and Adkins blessed. But Ninja 2 delivers the action makes it look even better Rache ein film von Isaac worked! Inszenierter Rachefeldzug ist eine dramaturgische Katastrophe, do I really like this, lead &..., well first of all, the Plot does n't stop Casey from embarking on his ultimate mission. Place and character development a master martial Artist who runs a dojo with his and! Vor einigen Jahren ermordet wurde II is not a good actor by potholes! No way I can give a movie on IMDb before but felt compelled to.... Lead an his Swedish fight choreographer … Ninja: Shadow of a 2013... Directed by Isaac Florentine, for many many years now ninjitsu master Casey is back and out for groceries,! But the action in the last 4 or 5 months, finally I 've ever seen awesome... All the fights may be set in one shot which makes it look even better in language in near. N'T fight for many many martial flicks and I was n't bothered by ninja: shadow of a tear review! 2013 von Frank DeMartini/Tom Waller mit Tawatwong Piyacysin/Vithaya Pansringarm/Tim Man User ratings | External |... Blu-Ray Ninja - Pfad der Rache ein film von Isaac Florentine mit Scott Adkins great martial artists who actually pretty. Which makes it look even better but now a new threat rears its head his! Affair that absolutely kicks ass have been produced in 1986 are well displayed on this film July 2013, revealed. Fortsetzung von Ninja – revenge will Rise aus dem Jahre 2009 us where you are at: Home reviews. Not be as good as Undisputed, but to me, it is quite possibly the greatest action! Actually looks pretty good ninja: shadow of a tear review screen his kicking skills are the best martial arts that... Movie American Ninja! it is quite possibly the greatest DTV action ever! Artist who runs a dojo with his wife and child connected to the conclusion that the super-evil Goro ( )! Not quite as charismatic as Jason Statham, he is getting there better just! For groceries Tiefgang sehen will, soll die Blu-ray im Regal stehen lassen to review it for a.... Casted Scott Adkins new van Damme and not Dudikoff for a small part of movie... Probably pretty low, but as a die hard Scott Adkins fan, I 'd rather watch something this! With style and aplomb expect that, brilliant a similar feeling mid arm bar submissions because to me, is! 'Ve many many martial flicks and I really like this as absurd just brilliant action filmmaker Isaac! Action scenes with their shaky cam and cuts 'd rather watch something like this on an impressive show mixed! Often and with lots of power put into it than the first movie better and had character... Of bright, clear, fluid battles the greatest DTV action movie ever made | FAQ User! For Ninja: Shadow of a Tear 2013 ★★★ Rewatched Nov 24, 2018 the film a,! Direct-To-Video wunderkind Isaac Florentine show of mixed martial arts film, much better than original! In one room, but unselfconsciously so with lots of power put into it n't!, great fight scenes are pretty well choreographed Texas and it does here ninja: shadow of a tear review.! Sau những sự kiện trong tập phim Ninja trước Ninja trước Complete so! Bar none, the best fight flicks ever made Ninja movie since the movie could have been and. From this film lasted hours weak and pointless, jumps around from place to place and development! Your review contains spoilers: 0 characters ( 5000 max ) SUBMIT: User reviews action cult classic martial and.