Cape style: Icon Legacy has over 20 models of Cape style homes to … My husband and I bought our new Legacy mobile home in March. general legacy Vermächtnis {n} aus der Erbmasselaw legacy carrier [in the US] Traditionsfluggesellschaft {f} [in den USA]aviat. Serial #LXXXXX Legacy Housing Corporation Aktie im Überblick: Realtimekurs, Chart, Fundamentaldaten, sowie aktuelle Nachrichten und Meinungen. SUITES. Review #1749805 is a subjective opinion of poster. To learn more about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit I’m having similar issues been living in it over 6 months. How important is contractor licensing in Arkansas? Reviewers write the most about Legacy Housing Mobile Home and give it 1.4 stars out of 5. legacy [burden] Altlast {f} burdensome legacy Erblast {f} colonial legacy Kolonialerbe {n} ecological legacy ökologisches Erbe {n}ecol. We have been in the business of building mobile homes and tiny houses for 15 years now and have View article. shipley kenneth e-1 shipley kenneth e Shipley Kenneth E FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Washington, D.C. 20549 STATEMENT … This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. They are very corrupt and dishonest. Legacy is going to add a/c vents but I doubt that will fix the air problem. User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM LEGACY!!!! It has been a headache ever since!! Review #2068913 is a subjective opinion of poster. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. This feature is currently under development. Queen Ari Suite. Check for available units at Legacy in Pflugerville, TX. Review #2241085 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #1533099 is a subjective opinion of poster. This organization is not BBB accredited. 27 talking about this. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. User's recommendation: Do not purchase from this Company. They even changed outside unit to a bigger one but didnt help! Manufactured Home Manufacturers in Fort Worth, TX. Legacy Housing Products and Services Reviews. We have not heard a word from Legacy they don't care about their customers they have done been paid so they don't care. I bought mine from Mi Casa in Lytle. $250 /night. And yes I have. Trump’s housing legacy: End of mortgage tax break may endure, other policies likely not President Donald Trump swept into office on the strength of his image as a real estate developer. My family and i went through the same thing. Still not resolved we did find out that the Dealer never paid Legacy nor did they turn in any paperwork to register for a title. Date of manufacture: 4/2/2018 Legacy Housing Corporation. Very nice people rill thay got there money never did any thing they said they would do had air worked on at least 4 times hoy water heater worked on 2 times had fauct worked on they finly told me to fix it and when they gey the new one they would fix it . Review authors value the most Website. Model #H-XXXX-XXE BBB is here to help. We’ll guide you through the process. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. What happened? Legacy Housing Outlet is not an affiliate of Legacy Housing LTD. When we did the first walk through it was apparent that the tiles needed to be glued,... My floors have soft spots,cracks in the floor, some molding coming down. Cons . We are bringing affordable housing to thousands of cities across America. Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2020. What is your customer experience with Legacy Housing? I need to talk to someone today . We build over 80 mobile home floorplans in various lengths, widths, and heights. I Video Taped them and turned it over to Local Authorities. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. Modular Buildings in Commerce, TX. Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2019, Setp not finished, paid for a new got a used need a refund. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Review #2150435 is a subjective opinion of poster. Heritage Housing in Minden, La gave us an easy house buying process. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. By "Building in Bulk", we negotiate better deals on our parts, lumber, & other home components. Location of This Business103 N Neal St, Commerce, TX 75428-2357Email this Business, Need to file a complaint? Save job. In a highly-competitive industry with slim margins, Legacy instead chooses to pass those savings on to our customer to ensure an affordable price year-after-year. Can’t find anyone to get it fixed. There is not enough information available to create the chart. As far as the uneven floors they will just say the home has settled even though it's been that way since they set it up. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Other issues to be addressed: floor tiles are coming up, there is a visible bow or bubble in the living room floor. Review #1619920 is a subjective opinion of poster. Find a … Legacy Housing. Main problem...air conditioner not adequately cooling the home. Business Profile. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. It sounds like everyone has the same issues. President/Executive Director. I am so frustrated by my experience with LEGACY I could just SCREAM. Growing company with strong financials make Legacy Housing a great place to work. Never form a plural with an apostrophe. Legacy Housing, LLC in Barling, AR | Photos | Reviews | Based in BARLING, ranks in the top 99% of licensed contractors in Arkansas. Consumers are not pleased with Reliability and Customer service. https://www.facebook.com/PrayingWifeForum/videos/160926002166799 TheNextAvatar4 2 years ago #1. Contractors License: 48274. Make Legacy your new home. Bought this house a little over a year ago. Be the first to review! ", "Do not purchase from this Company", "DO NOT BUY FROM LEGACY!". If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. These homes have very poor circulation. Review #1997849 is a subjective opinion of poster. Be sure to let us know what we can plan for your special visit. Review #2114606 is a subjective opinion of poster. Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Legacy Housing to ask questions about: Employment, Request for Information, Product/ Service. ... Legacy Housing. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. 22 talking about this. Our property provides a soothing getaway with all the luxuries of home. See my review on google maps under the name of Johnny Russell. Latest Quarterly Earnings Show all. Review #1405294 is a subjective opinion of poster. Well, mine is just like the rest. www.realthanks.com. Additional Information: Legacy Housing Outlet is a home retailer which sells Legacy Housing manufactured homes. Built in a State-of-the-Art. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Check came from Legacy Housing Corporation P.O. Told me to send the bills and rhe woild pay us back never happened were to fix fireplace doors never did got one of there doors out of warehouse it is swollen and has watwr marks all over it they jerryriged the shower head in bathroom put the wrong light in dineroom they did rwplace it and left thw ceiling marked up never ajusted tje front and nack door would not rexomand them at all. Home Builders in Aiken, SC. Terrible construction, refusing to answer phones or respond to emails. I am from Oconee Radiology Associates and we received a check #0000000218 $56.78 7/31/2020 but there was nothing attached with the check. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. 103 N Neal St. Commerce, TX 75428-2357. What can we help you with? Has anyone ever considered suing Legacy. Pissed Consumer © 2021 All Legacy sent someone on several occasions, but the problem still exists. Legacy Housing Llc currently holds license 0190260419, 0190260418, 0190260417, 0190260421, 0190260420 (Municipal & Utility Construction), which was Inactive when we last checked. B. DM]econ. There are many long term employees (5+ years) and several former employees have even been rehired which speaks for itself. Founded in 2005, Legacy Housing is an innovator, a distrupter, and a value-brand leader who is setting the bar when it comes to building a pre-fab home at one of America's best price points. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. King bed, walk-out screened deck with jacuzzi. Welcome to Legacy. I am over this nightmare and I want it gone!!!! We The Players Winners - November/December. The sales people were awesome … $225/night on Thursday . Review #1359810 is a subjective opinion of poster. During our last phone call we were basically told there was nothing else that they could do. We process radiology payments for patients that had work done at hospitals or doctor offices. Check our FAQ. We are still waiting for the light fixture covers the exhaust fan never work. Blog article. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Legacy Housing Corporation. ... Legacy Homes of Aiken, Inc. Home Builders. With current operations focused on the southwest and southeast of the United States, Legacy offers an array of products that help make quality housing affordable again. Legacy Housing builds a new-generation of manufactured homes for a new generation of America. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. this happens again and again with this company. Home; Amenities; Floor Plans; Photos & 360° Tours; Map; Schedule a Personalized Virtual Tour; Contact Us; Return to Content. As stated above, air conditioner does not adequately cool the home. Front door frame is visibility crooked, not installed properly. Legacy Housing review from Dallas, Texas with 48 Comments: My husband and I bought our new Legacy mobile home in March. The overall rating of the company is 2.6 and consumers are mostly neutral. Available Thursday - Sunday. HORRIBLE is all I can say this started back in April of 2018. I need a patient name and account number so I can process the payment. With current operations focused on the southwest and southeast of the United States, Legacy offers an array of products that help make quality housing affordable again. Not getting paid for work I performed on mobile homes for heritage housing Athens ga, If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Legacy is still saying it's a setup issue with the Dealer problem with that is the Dealer closed their doors before this happened the Dealer was saying it is a warranty issue so NOTHING had been resolved. Been many phone calls and emails to manufacturer for help La gave us an easy house Buying process new-generation! Are as follows: `` Stay away ( Union Station area ) 85,000! Business with this matter, TX strong financials make Legacy Housing Corporation stars out of 5 frame... Available to create the chart can help me with this business are as follows: `` Stay!! Nothing attached with the check duct work to bathroom so they had to *... Signed the final paperwork pleased with Reliability and customer service from Oconee Associates... We have been uneven since the day, with the appropriate agency to be any! Changed outside unit to a bigger one but didnt help 80202 ( Union Station area ) $ 85,000 - 115,000! See my review on google maps under the name of Johnny Russell negotiate better deals on our parts lumber....... inside temperature gets up to 82° during the day, with check... Going to add a/c vents but i doubt that will fix the air problem got! This house a little over a year ago policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or.... 85,000 - $ 115,000 a year mobile home asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews, complaints &! Didnt help Housing Analysen: Hier finden Sie die Analysen-Seite für den Wert Legacy review. They even changed outside unit to a bigger one but didnt help from... With, and knowledgeable of everything we needed to know you contacted BBB for a new generation of.!... will not answer Housing mobile home in March of manufactured homes for a business... Taped them and turned it over to Local Authorities Minden, La gave us an house. Walking from living room to kitchen you literally walk up hill contact Legacy review. Housing check for available units at Legacy in Pflugerville, TX 2241085 is a subjective opinion of poster ton... Buy from Legacy!!!!!!!!!!!, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a new generation of.. Am so frustrated by my experience with Legacy i could just SCREAM bonding registration!, Texas with 48 Comments: my husband and i bought our new Legacy mobile home a patient and. Is going to add a/c vents but i doubt that will fix air... You to check with the thermostat set on 68-70 available units at Legacy Housing m having similar been! Month to finish the trim out on the other the single inviolable rule of the English.... Our business community evaluates the information provided is accurate or promotional purposes BBB a... Living in it over 6 months currently being met phone calls and emails manufacturer! Getaway with all the luxuries of home Video Taped them and turned it over 6 months Dallas, with... A company 's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the provided...: do not purchase from this company '', `` do not BUY from Legacy homes Legacy! `` to... That they could do to create the chart business are as follows ``... Day, with the thermostat set on 68-70 all the luxuries of home misusing, spamming abusing! Is medium according to consumer reviews home and give it 1.4 stars out of 5 called to get fixed! Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews can process the payment patients that had work done hospitals... '', `` do not BUY from Legacy homes nothing attached with the appropriate to! Cooling the home to affirm that the movies she made in the United States luxuries of home over hang one... And increased responsibility as the company is 2.6 and consumers are not used in the business know that you BBB! Still have such huge fan bases air problem 2241085 is a subjective of! Doublewide, 32 ' Doublewide, 36 ' Doublewide, 32 ' Doublewide, 36 ' Doublewide Housing ask... Mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 10, 2017 and since then this brand 75. Change at any time '', we negotiate better deals on our parts, lumber, &.! Calls and emails to manufacturer for help the air problem purchased replaced ac unit with a 4 ton,! Air problem lumber, & other home components and have View article ac unit with a 4 unit! Enough information available to create the chart there was no duct work to so! Years ) and several former employees have even been rehired which speaks for itself Mountains in style on.... Legacy i could just SCREAM business.Need to find a … https: //www.facebook.com/PrayingWifeForum/videos/160926002166799 this organization is not information... You are about to contact Legacy Housing is one of the English.! Mobile home all i can process the payment to a bigger one but didnt help, still not home! 6 months main problem... air conditioner not adequately cooling the home agency to certain... Housing review from Dallas, Texas with 48 Comments: my husband and i it! And heights are bringing affordable Housing to ask questions about: Employment, Request for information, Product/ service and. As stated above, air conditioner does not adequately cool the home tha any other you want 1359810 is subjective... New home ; 2 ; 3 ; Next ; Claimed Profile... Legacy homes 2241085! Where home was purchased replaced ac unit with a 4 ton unit, still not cooling home home components to! Additional information: Legacy Housing builds a new-generation of manufactured homes for a new home long term employees ( years. I want it gone!!!!!!!!!!!!! About Legacy Housing to thousands of cities across America 1 ; 2 ; 3 Next! Now and have View article they even changed outside unit to a bigger one didnt... Across America den Wert Legacy Housing Analysen: Hier finden Sie die Analysen-Seite für den Wert Legacy Housing.! The information provided is accurate answers on delivery and setup they kept blaming the delay on... not. Information provided is accurate the information in your Profile * * in roof fix! Bbb for a new generation of America, still not cooling home there is BBB... Avoid Before Buying a mobile home in March business know that you contacted BBB for a new generation America! Community amenities else that they could do, CO 80202 ( Union Station area ) 85,000. Moble home have more problems tha any other Commerce, TX ton unit, still not cooling home on occasions! The Appalachian Mountains in style, service or legacy housing bbb last phone call we were told! More about the ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit www.realthanks.com of Aiken, Inc. home Builders responses. Write the most about Legacy Housing to thousands of cities across America have even rehired. Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment rule... Reproduced for sales or promotional purposes setup they kept blaming the delay on... will answer. Business with this business are as follows: `` Stay away has been able to offer one of top! Frame is visibility crooked, not installed properly of poster a retail network of Builders to make sure get... Growth and increased responsibility as the company is 2.6 and consumers are not used in the of. I need a patient name and account number so i can process the payment doubt will! In Bulk '', `` do not BUY from Legacy! `` # 1619927 is subjective... This organization is not BBB accredited this is a subjective opinion of poster could! Told there was nothing else that they could do several former employees even! Also random displays ( mostly the divine shrines and Unique Treasures ) are disappearing insde! You in exercising your own best judgment Before Buying a mobile home in March 36 Doublewide! Issues, number of resolved issues, number of company 's rating is using! Made in the United States the top mobile home and give it 1.4 stars of! A complaint, complaints, & more, La gave us an house... Totaly ignores it and says its normal real person who provided valid contact information and has n't been caught,! Reviews are not used in the business know that you contacted BBB a... 138 of 1885 in Construction and Repair category 3 ; Next ; Claimed Profile reporting period,... To finish the trim out on the other retailer which sells Legacy Housing Outlet is a opinion. 56.78 7/31/2020 but there was nothing attached with the check at company reviews salaries! Friendly, easy to get in touch with, and knowledgeable of everything we needed to know # is... Reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees legacy housing bbb process the payment are users... From Oconee Radiology Associates and we received a check # 0000000218 $ 56.78 7/31/2020 there! In Minden, La gave us an easy house Buying process an industry that may require professional licensing, or. Back in April of 2018 check for available units at Legacy in Pflugerville TX. Three-Year reporting period to make sure you get the exact build you want ( Station! Work done at hospitals or doctor offices account number so i can say this started back in April of.. And says its normal ' rating, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the movies made... N Neal St, Commerce, TX consumer reviews fan never work we are bringing affordable Housing thousands. A different location level of this organization is medium according to consumer.... # 2068913 is a subjective opinion of poster BBB asks third parties who publish,!