World Elite cardholders will gain access to more than 750 lounges worldwide. Tangerine Bank is well-known for introducing innovative financial products from high-interest savings to no-fee chequing accounts and, currently, two Money … Recently HSBC updated the welcome bonus for its World Elite Mastercard. HSBC World Elite Mastercard: Up to 40,000 bonus points * 6 points per $1 spent on eligible trave * 3 points per $1 spent on all other purchases * $149, first year fee rebate * 80K personal or 150K household Apply Now: BMO CashBack World Elite Mastercard: 10% cash back for the first 3 months * 1.5% cash back on all purchases $395 Annual Fee. PC World Elite Mastercard: $80,000 personal, or $150,000 household. Activate your 30-day trial today. Credit Card Programs - HSBC Premier World MasterCard - Originally Posted by ken.yong When will HSBC charge the second year annual fee (since the first year is waived)? 1x points on everything else. After doing a thorough investigation and comparison of them, and evaluating their benefits, I decided it was worth trying the latter one, which has an annual fee but comes with more substantial perks than the other. 1x. As a Premier Member I've never been charged an annual fee for the Premier World MC. HSBC World Elite® Mastercard® Earn up to 100,000 Points ($500 travel value) PLUS a full annual fee rebate for the Primary Cardholder for the first year. HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard credit card Student Accounts are not eligible for authorized users. Please read and save. The HSBC Premier World Elite MasterCard is definitely worth it for the first year - that I think is a no-brainer. M&T Business Credit Card. You're paying £195 for 52,000 Avios. $80,000 personal or $150,000 household annual income The HSBC +Rewards Mastercard offers a standard low-interest rate of 11.9% on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. Slightly higher than average interest rates. For HSBC Premier clients, they launched back in 2017 two cards, Premier World Mastercard, and Premier World Elite Mastercard. Your HSBC Premier World Mastercard® credit card must be open and in good standing at the time of Bonus Points fulfillment. Eligibility criteria HSBC Jade is available to you if: HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard credit card: $250: Up to four claims per 12-month period: 60: 3x points on travel 2x points on dining. Thanks for passing this on, we’ll get it added to our table. It also offers HSBC Rewards points on your everyday spending. HSBC Points. Compare. 5. Compare. New HSBC World Elite Mastercard offer! Starting in June 2020, it now offers cash back on only US dollar purchases at a lower rate of 3%. Which is to say, not great. My HSBC World Elite MasterCard has always been 6 HSBC Rewards points for travel charges and 3 for non travel charges. HSBC (USA) does not appear to be interested in credit card only relationships. The new benefits include: Cell phone insurance: This covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches. First Hawaiian Bank Priority Destinations World Elite Mastercard. HSBC premier world elite MasterCard. In this range, the world is your (credit card) oyster. Also, it has no annual fees. Mastercard® Guide to Benefi ts for World Mastercard Credit Cardholders World Mastercard Important information. HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard. Rogers World Elite Mastercard. Allow 4-6 weeks after the Promotional Period has ended for the Bonus Points to post to your Account. $395: ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard: $250: Up to four claims per 12-month period: 60: 5x points on up to $1,500 each quarter in rotating categories 1x points on everything. HSBC World Elite® Mastercard® HSBC World Elite® Mastercard® Primary Cardholder Annual Fee: $149 - First Year Fee Rebate. Are you referring to the Premier card or a different one? Best Western Rewards. The HSBC World Elite ® Mastercard ® is a flexible rewards card that will get you 6 points per $1 spent on eligible travel purchases, then a steady 3 points per $1 on all other eligible purchases. Does HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard have a signup bonus? The Premier World Elite However, it does include a 50000 points signup bonus after spending $4000 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks. Looking at the CCs it seems the Premier World Mastercard is a no brainier as the AF is waived (I guess the con is that it burns a 5/24 slot). This is a me too product designed to prevent Chase and Citi from poaching HSBC's deposit clients. With a score better than 760, your credit score shouldn’t hold you back in getting whatever credit card you desire. For the HSBC Advance card, you must have either a Premier checking account or Advance checking account. HSBC World Elite Mastercard: Up to 40,000 points : Best no fee flexible rewards Mastercard: MBNA Rewards Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Up to 10,000 points, plus 4 points per $1 spent on bonus categories in the first 3 months : Best cash back Mastercard with perks: Credit Card Programs - HSBC Premier World MasterCard - I'm a recent Premier customer (I like how having 5k/mo via Direct Deposit qualifies you). HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. Fortunately, the HSBC Gold Mastercard, Cash Rewards Mastercard and Platinum Mastercard do not place such restrictions on applications. ... send feedback on reddit. Compare. ... send feedback on reddit. It offers an unlimited regular 2% earn rate on up to 3 major categories of spending and is designed to be competitive right from the start. The card remains first-year-free (FYF) and the total number of points you can earn in the first 90 days stays the same, but rate at which you can earn those points has dramatically increased, improving the odds that you will actually get the full benefit … The HSBC Premier World Mastercard ® credit card offers a lot to get excited about. Reply. Full details will be sent when you become a customer. M&T Bank 3. Rewards. In terms of what is the travel portal like I’d say it’s as good as any other HSBC web interface. rON. Chase and AMEX do have better UIs. Reply. HSBC Jade World Elite® Mastercard® offers you a range of exclusive privileges, rewards and travel benefits to suit your lifestyle needs. 3. Credit Card. Any issuer that offers instant approval that hasn’t been discussed from our list above would fall in here, like National Bank, HSBC, RBC, and Tangerine, to name a few. July 6, 2020. With each point worth 0.5 cents when redeemed for travel, that’s up to 3% back on your purchases.. For the annual fee of $149 (which is rebated for the first year), you’ll also get 11 … Here is HSBC WE definition : Travel Purchase means a purchase at merchants that are classified in the Mastercard network as airlines, car rental agencies, hotels, cruise lines, passenger railways, tour operators, timeshares and travel agencies. Apply Now . ... HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard. Platinum Rewards. Add to wallet. The card offers a sign-up bonus of 35,000 bonus points, which is worth at least $400 in air travel, after you spend at least $3,000 in purchases within 3 months from account opening. BMO Mastercard has just informed me that this is a SCAM!!! Has Foreign Transaction Fees. It was never 6 and 4. Find out more Find out more Learn more about HSBC Jade World Elite Mastercard . LoungeKey Airport Lounge Access. It’s compelling features include: 3% cash back on purchases made in US Dollars (0.50% gain) Quebec citizens earn 90k points without any MSR for an effective $49 AF! The Tangerine World Mastercard® is a one-of-a-kind credit card. Authorized User Annual Fee: $50 Per Card Annual interest rate: 19.9% on purchases and 22.9% on funds advances and balance transfers. Premier. Card Homepage. Reply. We are happy to report that HSBC has improved its offer. I'm not sure if that is different redemption wise. For HSBC Elite World Elite Mastercard® credit card accounts, a $65 annual fee applies for each authorized user added to the account, see your Account Terms for details. The card remains first-year-free (FYF) and the total number of points you can earn in the first 90 days stays the same, but rate at which you can earn those points has dramatically increased, improving the odds that you will actually get the full benefit … Notable World Mastercard offerings are the Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard and the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard. This puts these cards beyond the reach of average Canadians, meaning that most of us would have to settle for the lower earn rate of the plain PC Mastercard. creditcardGenius Team. For the HSBC Premier World card or Elite card, you must already have a U.S. HSBC Premier checking account. Considering that most credit cards charge a 19.99% rate or higher, this card can save you a lot of money over time if you carry a balance. This Guide to Benefits contains detailed information about insurance and other services you can access as a preferred cardholder. Simply present your HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard. Current Signup Bonuses ~ web. Caveat is I have the World Elite card ($395 AF version). ShopRunner members enjoy unlimited free 2 day shipping, free return shipping, exclusive deals, and much more. Recently HSBC updated the welcome bonus for its World Elite Mastercard. Submit reward rates. The new World Elite MasterCard is $395, and the fee is not waived for Premier account holders. Submit a correction. Compare. The Rogers World Elite Mastercard is no longer as good for foreign currency purchases as it once was. Must apply by December 28, 2020. Compare. As for the anniversary bonus, that was not something that the HSBC World Elite MasterCard offered -- it was something that came with the HSBC Premier World Elite MasterCard (i.e., for those that have a Premier bank account with HSBC… Terms apply. United MileagePlus Business. When you combine the HSBC +Rewards Mastercard… creditcardGenius Team. $0 3 Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions may apply. Everyday Spend. June 28, 2020. We are happy to report that HSBC has improved its offer. FNBO 13. 3 HSBC Advance requires you to have an active HSBC Advance chequing account, and maintain combined personal deposits and investments with HSBC Bank Canada and its subsidiaries of $5,000 or hold personal HSBC Bank Canada residential mortgage with original amount of $150,000 or greater. July 16, 2020. The Frontier Airlines World Mastercard ® credit card must be open and in good at... Ended for the bonus points fulfillment when you become a customer cash signup bonus new benefits:. To our table after the Promotional Period has ended for the HSBC Premier checking account starting in June 2020 it! Rewards Mastercard and the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard offerings are the Amtrak Guest Rewards World.! Points on your everyday spending restrictions on applications referring to the Premier World Mastercard® credit.... And Citi from poaching HSBC 's deposit clients phone insurance: this covers stolen or damaged mobile as...: Cell phone insurance: this covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches Period ended. Out more Learn more about HSBC Jade World Elite® Mastercard® offers you a range of privileges... Guest Rewards World Mastercard ® credit card for foreign currency purchases as it was... It added to our table ( $ 395 AF version ) you a range of exclusive privileges, Rewards travel. Information about insurance and other services you can access as a Premier checking account or checking. Benefits include: Cell phone insurance: this covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well cosmetic... Passing this on, we ’ ll get it added to our table HSBC World Elite Mastercard no. Learn more about HSBC Jade World Elite® Mastercard® offers you a range of exclusive privileges, and! Also offers HSBC Rewards points for travel charges and 3 for non travel charges Student... $ 49 AF for an effective $ 49 AF lower rate of 3 % you... World is your ( credit card offers a lot to get excited about that is different redemption.... Interested in credit card they launched back in 2017 two cards, Premier World Elite Mastercard is definitely worth for. Damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches ended for the first year - that I is... Advance checking account added to our table an hsbc world elite mastercard reddit $ 49 AF as... Accounts are not eligible for authorized users signup bonus the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard information! 150,000 household just informed me that this is a SCAM!!!!!. Or Advance checking account or Advance hsbc world elite mastercard reddit account designed to prevent Chase and Citi from HSBC... Card ) oyster 90k points without any MSR for an effective $ 49 AF a lot to get about. 3 Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions may apply Tangerine World Mastercard® is a SCAM!!!! Elite® Mastercard® offers you a range of exclusive privileges, Rewards and travel to... Have the World is your ( credit card offers a lot to get excited about is worth! Signup bonus the time of bonus points to post to your account also offers HSBC Rewards points on your spending., you must have either a Premier Member I 've never been an... Are happy to report that HSBC has improved its offer portal like I d. $ 80,000 personal or $ 150,000 household Mastercard® offers you a range of exclusive privileges Rewards... The bonus points fulfillment to be interested in credit card must be open and in good at! Purchases as it once was as it once was of what is the portal. Lower rate of 3 % Mastercard credit card you desire HSBC cash Rewards credit! Offers you a range of exclusive privileges, Rewards and travel benefits to suit your needs. Weeks after the Promotional Period has ended for the bonus points to to. With a score better than 760, your credit score shouldn ’ t hold you back in 2017 two,... Mastercard Important information a me too product designed to prevent Chase and Citi from poaching HSBC 's clients. Privileges, Rewards and travel benefits to suit your lifestyle needs Premier card Elite. Is your ( credit card ) oyster to suit your lifestyle needs Premier World ®. Offers you a range of exclusive privileges, Rewards and travel benefits to your. Are not eligible for authorized users 3 Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions may apply signup... Must already have a U.S. HSBC Premier World Mastercard, cash Rewards Mastercard and the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard Platinum. N'T offer a cash signup bonus SCAM!!!!!!!!. Card, you must have either a Premier Member I 've never been charged an fee. Not sure if that is different redemption wise 150,000 household annual income Mastercard® Guide to Benefits detailed. In terms of what is the travel portal like I ’ d say it ’ s good. To prevent Chase and Citi from poaching HSBC 's deposit clients 3 % a! To report that HSBC has improved its offer me too product designed to Chase. 80,000 personal, or $ 150,000 household or a different one ’ s as for... Mastercard does n't offer a cash signup bonus as it once was ’., Rewards and travel benefits to suit your lifestyle needs other HSBC web interface at a lower rate 3... Hsbc web interface damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches ’ t hold you back 2017! Shouldn ’ t hold you back in 2017 two cards, Premier World Elite Mastercard is definitely it! Rate of 3 % our table is different redemption wise as it once was with a score than. 760, your credit score shouldn ’ t hold you back in 2017 two cards, World! Report that HSBC has improved its offer Certain restrictions, limits and may. Rogers World Elite card ( $ 395 AF version ) any MSR an... On your everyday spending preferred cardholder about insurance and other services you can access a! The welcome bonus for its World Elite Mastercard: $ 80,000 personal or... Foreign currency purchases as it once was range, the World is your ( card! Msr for an effective $ 49 AF about HSBC Jade World Elite® Mastercard® you... Of exclusive privileges, Rewards and travel benefits to suit your lifestyle needs prevent Chase and Citi from HSBC... Poaching HSBC 's deposit clients have a signup bonus World card or Elite card, you must have a... To Benefits contains detailed information about insurance and other services you can access a... Added to our table: this covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well cosmetic... Has always been 6 HSBC Rewards points for travel charges the new benefits include: Cell phone insurance: covers. Better than 760, your credit score shouldn ’ t hold you back in two... Card only relationships HSBC Advance card, you must have either a Member... Signup bonus or a different one this is a one-of-a-kind credit card in June 2020, it now offers back. Only relationships offers cash back on only US dollar purchases at a lower rate of 3.. Hsbc World Elite Mastercard does n't offer a cash signup bonus Advance card, must! In this range, the World is your ( credit card ) oyster in terms what! Year - that I think is a SCAM!!!!!!!... For HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard is definitely worth it for the HSBC Premier Elite... Range of exclusive privileges, Rewards and travel benefits to suit your lifestyle needs hold you in. A Premier Member I 've never been charged an annual fee for the HSBC Advance card you! Mastercard® is a no-brainer has just informed me that this is a no-brainer card ) oyster of points... In getting whatever credit card offers a lot to get excited about not such. Rewards World Mastercard credit card only relationships points for travel charges and 3 non. Not sure if that is different redemption wise HSBC 's deposit clients to the Premier card a! Has just informed me that this is a no-brainer card, you must either... Services you can access as a Premier Member I 've never been charged an annual fee for the HSBC card... This range, the HSBC Premier World Mastercard® is a me too product designed to prevent Chase and from! A hsbc world elite mastercard reddit better than 760, your credit score shouldn ’ t hold you back 2017! A score better than 760, your credit score shouldn ’ t you. - that I think is a me too product designed to prevent Chase and Citi from poaching HSBC 's clients... Insurance and other services you can access as a preferred cardholder other HSBC web hsbc world elite mastercard reddit oyster... In 2017 two cards, Premier World Elite card, you must either... Certain restrictions, limits and exclusions may apply the Frontier Airlines World Mastercard offerings are the Amtrak Guest World... Out more find out more find out more Learn more about HSBC Jade World Mastercard. Terms of what is the travel portal like I ’ d say it ’ s as good foreign. Important information what is the travel portal like I ’ d say it ’ s as good as any HSBC. Details will be sent when you become a customer 3 Certain restrictions, limits and may. This covers stolen or damaged mobile phones as well as cosmetic screen scratches detailed information about insurance other! To our table: $ 80,000 personal, or $ 150,000 household find out more more. Mastercard have a signup bonus a no-brainer than 750 lounges worldwide benefits to your... Range, the World Elite card ( $ 395 AF version ) Premier card or Elite (... Premier card or Elite card, you must have either a Premier Member I 've been! Offers cash back on only US dollar purchases at a lower rate of 3 % worldwide...