User Info: Dahvid123. Strategy. 7777 is used to indicate gear that should be crafted to use for that scrap material. 2020-03-18 07:49 pm. Gear is to valuable and is from raids only. In addition, do not miss our Relic Amplifiers section where we review and analyze Relics for key SWGoH characters.

We also discuss lots of possibilities for the new Grand Arena and TB map setups. 228 posts Member. At the end of each turn, if a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn, Jawa Scavenger has an 80% chance to inflict 2 Thermal Detonators for 2 turns on each enemy that used an ability during that turn. Vets will be farmable on Cantina nodes starting November 22. CG_SBCrumb. Never choose a Dark Side or Light Side Battle mission (node) specifically for farming gear you can get from Challenges. Dahvid123 10 years ago #2. All shards left over and any acquired after a unit has been promoted to 7 stars will be exchanged for Shard Store Tokens upon entering the Shard Store.Shards will be exchanged at the following rates: Rey's kit and developer insights has been released. If you got rank "D" it means you got between 66001-69000 EXP. Grand Arena Season 12: Bounty Hunters. Does not have as good of a farm compared to other gear options. Save some credits, training droids, and gear to max him as fast as possible. You need 69001 by the end of the round to unlock it. Especially with all the buildup. EDIT: I was able to pull up your swgoh on my tablet, it looks like you're probably closest to either GAS or JTR. This will allow you to start some of the hard node farms quicker. WHATS NEW. SWGOH Dev Team. Swgoh relic guide It is confirmed that the event will require Rey (Scavenger), Finn, BB-8, Veteran Smuggler Han Solo, & Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca - all at 7 stars. Best to use: Shows the top safest gear to use for each scrap material type. SWGoH Relics Scavenger Guide Spreadsheet. While I heard/saw it in multiple places, I believe it was a member of the Sith Happens SWGoH Guild who shared it with me first. October 2020. Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 3 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 1 Carbanti Sensor Array Prototype Salvage, Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 2 Sienar Holo Projector Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 5 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 4 Fabritech Data Pad Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Nubian Design Tech Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Carbanti Sensor Array Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Component, Mk 7 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 10 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Cybernetics Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype Salvage, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Scavenger&oldid=28591. JTR is the easier event to gear for, you really just need everyone G8 or better, but you still have to unlock both veteran han and chewy (and those are long farms, though they are cantina so it's faster typically than a hard node farm) and you have to level and gear everyone. Dooku has 100 counter chance from his level 1 unique, not 25. Once you meet these requirements, you will be able to start earning tickets that are needed to attempt the event itself. Not only can these characters beat almost anything on Attack in Grand Arena, but Han and Chewie pilot the most dominant ship in the game (for now) and need to be in tip-top shape for Han’s Millennium Falcon to operate at a high level. However, that included the G12+ pieces, and was based on going from G12+3 to G13. Use Mind Tricks on Darth Nihilus only when he’s buffed and/or has > 30% turn meter. SWGOH.GG; Scavenger; Galactic Challenges Gear Raids Scavenger Shard Shipments Events Quests Light Side Battles Dark Side Battles Squad Cantina Battles Fleet Battles Mod Battles Database Navigation Scavenger Item Conversions; Carbonite Circuit Board. You'll need to make compromises. If the gear takes more points to make than it gives then its value is less. I would not buy her any further than 2 stars since you will eventually unlock her fleet node and crystals are too valuable elsewhere. These new results are based on going from G12+5 to G13, so these new numbers are generally lower. Needed to craft gear for Chromium Transistor. October 2020. Always farm for crafting highest scrap materials you need first, then farm the lower ones as needed. This effect occurs for each time a Jawa ally was damaged by an attack that turn. October 2020. And in order to make the less compromises possible, you'll need to optimize your main characters.Using droids is an option, there are many others (rebel synergy, dodge lead, etc.). The latest of those caught the attention of many over the weekend – that an event similar to the one to acquire Commander Luke Skywalker will take place in December to unlock Jedi Rey (Kenobi?). The spreadsheet linked below is to help people plan and see which gear may be best for them to use for scrap.It contains the following sheets: Relic Levels: Shows a breakdown of leveling materials needed to reach specific Relic Amplifier tiers. Do not farm Mk 7 gear pieces from Battle nodes. Otherwise, just use whichever you have the most of. This will unlock Rey (Jedi Training) at 7 stars. I can definitely see your point, and I do think fleet battles/fleet arena would have been a little easier for me if I had gone the Mace route, but strictly focusing on causing as little bloat as possible I like the Tarkin path. started by CG_SBCrumb. IG-86. For people who are low on teams and still trying to fill out their roster it is best to focus on maxing out the teams the units will be in before switching from farming shards or blueprints to gear for scrap. Rey (Scavenger) Risky Attacker that has high damage and evasion, but is vulnerable to debuffs. Relics were introduced to the game on 9-11-2019. - To unlock an appearance, you may need to open your artifact forge and physically select it first, after which the transmog becomes available. Characters: Mk II. Lake Guntersville, Alabama. Completing the Galactic War daily will also become a primary objective during these levels for the GW's source of credits and, sometimes, character shards. Then mats; Squad Arena: Storm Trooper Han (unlock), Mace Windu, Kaanan, Grand Moff Tarkin, finish Han, Leia, Admiral Ackbar, Asajj Ventress, the rest is really up to you. He is a Jawa junk trader who has installed the Relic Amplifier on all of your character data cards, and who has brought his new technology to the Cantina. Make Good to Players Affected by LS Geo TB Phase 4 Bug. Dahvid123 10 years ago #2. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes contains a huge variety of characters in its roster, and these are the best to utilize from the Light side. 2020-01-29 09:28 pm To get more, kill more enemies, kill more of the ultimate beings parts, kill some of eve's shadow clones or invoke the bonus items. The following nodes are good choices for farming: Best gear to farm is Mk 12 ArmaTek Bayonet Prototype Salvage due to it sharing the same node as Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector if all reserves are low. Below are the requirements to enter the event. A First Order team is needed for the BB-8 event. Uses: Fleet Arena, Grand Arena, Territory War, Territory Battle, Raids The OGs. SWGOH Dev Team. The Hyperdrive Bundle is one of the latest additions to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and is described by EA Capital Games as their "most broadly-focused player bundle" they have ever offered. 0. Posted on 16/02/2017 by Lantern. Guild Store: Scavenger Rey, Fulcrum, Darth Maul, Echo, Commander Cody, Ima Gun Di…. For specific character mod guides scroll down to see each character’s page. Swgoh relic guide . The Scavenger is a Jawa junk trader located on the right side of the cantina that allows you to convert Gear into Scrap. Description Alignment Light Side: Role Attacker: Faction Resistance: Ship Rey's Millennium Falcon: Release Date December 17, 2015 Shards to Activate 80 Accelerated Yes Accelerated units have increased drop quantities. Be warned, however, once you get hooked, there is no turning back. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes contains a huge variety of characters in its roster, and these are the best to utilize from the Light side. Through passion you gain strength. Ahsoka’s is useful for dispelling some buffs but honestly against DR, the enemy is never buffed.

I still play SWGoH, but I now my desire to get Jedi Knight Revan is gone. Relics greatly increase the stats of characters and can take a while to max so maximizing the use of gear used to create them is very important. The moment you are done farming Sabine, start farming Scavenger Rey, she is also a very long farm. Bonus you unlock M. Falcon shards when working on Rey.) The second set of requirements have been announced. This entire post is a crapsack. This page was last edited on 10 December 2020, at 05:26. Despite Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes being a collection game, where owning characters from the saga is a goal, you can't get them all quickly. Announced in late November along with the addition of the Journey Guide in SWGoH, the goal of the Hyperdrive Bundle is to reward… 8888 is used to indicate gear that is used in a higher level scrap material. I was honestly expecting so much better with these. -These results do not consider the protection increases at G12 that were applied last week. Zetas are probably the most important thing early game. Event News & Rumors. Marquee Schedule ... Unlocks at 7 stars. After that you can pursue Relic 5 (previous plus Aurodium Heatsink) for units that play an important role on the team(s) and Relic 7 (previous plus Electrium Conductor and Zinbiddle Card) for the units that matter most for the team and are great in other teams and content as well. Super lame execution, guys. The top picks from each scrap material is listed in Best gear for scrap. See Character Shards … Use the following tool to help with finding full gear pieces to use: Chromium Transistor Crafting Tool, Mk 1 Carbanti Sensor Array Prototype Salvage, Mk 3 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 2 Sienar Holo Projector Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Nubian Design Tech Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 4 Carbanti Sensor Array Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 CEC Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 10 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 8 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Component, Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 7 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage, Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Cybernetics Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype Salvage, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Scavenger_Guide&oldid=28696, Needed to craft gear for Chromium Transistor, Needed to craft for gear for Chromium Transistor. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk I. Mk II. In order to help you craft these Relic Amplifier upgrades, we are introducing the Scavenger! This section will outline suggestions and tips for players based on where they are in the game and the gear listed in the Best gear for scrap section below. Some scrap materials utilize gear … While Chewie is one of my favorite SW characters, he is a shitty tank in SWGOH. started by CG_SBCrumb. Ideales Mod-Setup für SWGoH Jawa Scavenger: Das folgende Mod-Setup muss angepasst werden, abhängig davon, welcher Leader verwendet wird, und Level der Ausrüstung, um Crit Chance und / oder Potenz zu überstauen. Levels 51-80: Events Preparation Your focus will shift between Levels 51 - 80 as more events open to you as well as Mods. If Resistance Trooper’s expose fails, use Rey (Scavenger) Leverage against Darth Nihilus to try and land it. The ranking system consists of the following: The list below shows the top safest gear to use for each scrap material type. CLS can’t be unlocked without R2 at 7* and R2-D2 requires a completely separate set of characters to unlock at 7*.Technically, any five Empire toons at 7* could get through R2’s event with the right RNG, but there are a set of toons that work much better than others: Palp-L, Vader, Thrawn, TFP, and Tarkin.Other substitutions can include: RG, Veers, Snowtrooper, and Magmatrooper. CG_SBCrumb. (Be advised - he is a little rough around the edges.) relic 5 swgoh, Is there somewhere a guy can go to see what each relic is? Mk II. September 12, 2019 3:25PM. Each piece of gear that can be used to get scrap materials has been ranked to show its safety and value for being used. Most units will do well at just Relic 1-3 so aim for farming gear to reach Relic 3 (Bronzium, Carbonite Circuit Board, Chromium Transistor). Smuggler Chewbacca - Cantina 8-F; Smuggler Han - Cantina 8-G; 2017-11-01 06:18 pm. From SWGoH Help Wiki. Jump to:navigation, search. Character shards will accumulate until they are used to promote the unit to the next star. The exact number of points required to create scrap will very for each type. Welcome to the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Wiki, a resource site created and maintained by the community for the game Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes by EA and Capital Games.Anyone can contribute!For any assistance with the wiki or questions about contributing please join the Wiki Discord.You can find more discussions about the game on Reddit or the Official Forum. 4. Anti-Cheating & Competitive Integrity Changes to General Grievous and MagnaGuard Version Update Scheduled For 6/19 Long Load Times on Initial Launch Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle Difficulty & Progression Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes — Territory Battle Geonosis: Separatist Might Developer Intentions: Geonosian Brood Alpha Geonosian Spy Kit Changes Update on the SWGOH Game … BB-8 is returning on 2017-12-08. User Info: Dahvid123. SWGOH F2P Character Farming Guide (For Beginners) ... You unlock this at level 40 and if you can clear Galactic War every day you can farm characters extremely fast. All known upcoming SWGoH events. BetterCallMaul. SWGOH EVENTS. Few details are known except that there is a Rey's Journey and Rey (Scavenger) will be needed. The latest of those caught the attention of many over the weekend – that an event similar to the one to acquire Commander Luke Skywalker will take place in December to unlock Jedi Rey (Kenobi?). SWGOH Dev Team. Takes farming 4 locations and uses parts also required for Mk 7 BlasTech Weapon Mod. Priority 3 – CLS Rebels. Strategy. Clearly has not played the game enough. There are 7 types of scrap in the game: The Scavenger will unlock when a character reaches Gear Level 13. While I heard/saw it in multiple places, I believe it was a member of the Sith Happens SWGoH Guild who shared it with me first. For basics on how mods work in SWGoH don’t miss SWGOH 101: The Comprehensive Mod Guide – the Wikipedia of mods for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. Event Calendar - November. Always do your 5 Challenges a day, about 75% of the gear from them are good options for scrapping. These scrap materials are then used to increase the Relic Amplifiers (Relics) of the characters. Stage 8 Light/Dark Hard Node Order-Darth Nihilus (Sith/Arena)-Shore Trooper/Chaze (Empire/Rebel/Arena) Catina Battles-Hera 3*-Ezra 7* Rey (Scavenger) Risky Attacker that has high damage and evasion, but is vulnerable to debuffs. 9999 is used to indicate gear that should never be used for that scrap material. 30 Use A Dummy Team To Throw Off Turn Meter Events Home Upcoming History Calendar. ... Scavenger Rei is an amazing character for all kinds of players, she’s super fast and does great damage. 12.1K. When a character reaches Gear 13 the Scavenger will unlock and allow players to exchange pieces of gear for scrap materials. Mk II . Find an ally with GAS and an ally with a R7 zzKRU, both those toons are capable of soloing all of the LS/DS tables. Average estimated days to reach 1 farming nodes is 2 when spending, Buying the Aurodium Heatsink from Weekly Shipment is, Buying the Bronzium Wiring from Weekly Shipment is, Farming these quantities would take about 7-10 days for 50 Bronzium Wiring and, Best Use: Electrium Conductor (Panic Farm), Average estimated days to reach 30 farming nodes is 3 when spending, Buying the Electrium Conductor from Weekly Shipment is, Farming these quantities would take about 2 days and about, Best Use: Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad Prototype Salvage or Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage (Panic Farm only), Average estimated days to reach 50 farming nodes is 5 when spending, Buying the Chromium Transistor from Weekly Shipment is, Buying Mk 7 BlasTech Weapon Mod from the Guild Store is. Farm Spots: Shows … 2017-11-21 02:51 pm. This guide will help you in finding out which gear would be good choices for you to use to create scrap materials. You may also need to log out and log back in again for some reason. Attaining Legendary characters is a … - To unlock an appearance, you may need to open your artifact forge and physically select it first, after which the transmog becomes available. Power 31624; Speed 184; Health 31,612 BB-8 is returning on 2017-12-08. Develop your SWGOH roster and take on the most challenging content in EA / Capital Games' hit mobile game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes I will unlock GK and Negotiator at about the same time, which is extremely unusual. 2. CG_Doja_Fett. He starts with 100%. These scrap materials are then used to increase the Relic Amplifiers (Relics) of the characters. If it has a farm location that doesn't have any other highly valuable gear then its value will be less. When doing so, you obv need to be holding your artifact, but it may not work if that artifact is already transmogged … SWGoH is great to play in short bursts throughout the day, while giving every Star Wars fan a taste of magic and nostalgia. SWGoH Relics Scavenger Guide Spreadsheet. Obtaining gear to scrap is going to come naturally in time with regularly obtaining units and leveling up their rarity and gear. Otherwise, use her basic on a side toon (Sith Assassin or Sith Marauder) Alternate R2D2 specials. 2017-11-21 02:51 pm. This will unlock Rey (Jedi Training) at 7 stars. To come up with your own strategy or to see what gear pieces are safe to scrap beyond what is outlined in this section you can check out the analysis sections for each scrap material. Das heißt, die allgemeinen Mods für Jawa Scavenger sollten sein; For your First Order Team, the most accessible farms are … Caution: Used twice as much as other gear. Virtually every piece of gear in the game – full, salvage, prototype and component – is an input for Scavenger materials. The Scavenger is a Jawa junk trader located on the right side of the cantina that allows you to convert Gear into Scrap. Through strength you gain power, and with that power, the dark side will rise victorious. From SWGoH Help Wiki. For now, there are 6 different pieces of scrap output, created from existing gear. FOTP/Scavenger Ray 5-7* (You want to work on them somewhat here, but may want to finish them off in other locations. At player level 40 (a few days after starting), you can unlock IG-86 in the Galactic War shop. If you got rank "D" it means you got between 66001-69000 EXP. Peace is a lie. While I do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, I do my research and have used every toon I write about extensively (except for this one – see below). To get more, kill more enemies, kill more of the ultimate beings parts, kill some of … 36.9K. If the gear piece is used for high gear levels then its value will usually be less unless it is for Aurodium Heatsink or above. When a character reaches Gear 13 the Scavenger will unlock and allow players to exchange pieces of gear for scrap materials. He may not be your focus, as Luminara is often recommended. 10 Best Light Side Characters In Star Wars: Galaxy Of Heroes. SWGOH Dev … Darth Vader complete relic tier list for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! Welcome to the best mods for Rey (Galactic Legend), the latest article in our series about the popular game Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where we take a look at the best mods for specific SWGoH characters. Few details are known except that there is a Rey's Journey and Rey (Scavenger) will be needed. Jawa Scavenger gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes! SWGoH: Game Update 2/1/2017. The last set of requirements have been released. Vets will be farmable on Cantina nodes starting November 22. As soon as you unlock him, you can use him with the 3 other droids (HK-47, IG-88, IG-86). When doing so, you obv need to be holding your artifact, but it may not work if that artifact is already transmogged to something else before you open the forge. -My preliminary numbers a few days ago were based on the swgoh.gg G13 comparison page. Mk II. 0. First Order – High Priority Zetas: Kylo Ren Unmasked (Merciless Pursuit) – Lots of boosts from this essential Zeta. The spreadsheet linked below is to help people plan and see which gear may be best for them to use for scrap.It contains the following sheets: Relic Levels: Shows a breakdown of leveling materials needed … 0. And Scavenger isnt unlocked. Smuggler Chewbacca - Cantina 8-F; Smuggler Han - Cantina 8-G; 2017-11-01 06:18 pm. I had a quick look around swgoh.gg but wasn't able to find anything. The Scrap pieces are then used as a material along with Signal Data to create and level up Relic Amplifiers which are used to increase a characters stats beyond Gear Level 13. And Scavenger isnt unlocked. This February embrace your passion. When you are ready to transition to farming for scrap materials for a team but not quite ready to fully dedicate all resources to it here are some tips you can do: When you are ready to dedicate more resources to farming for scrap here are some things you can do. started by CG_Doja_Fett. Each piece of gear is converted into points that go towards creating the Scrap piece once a specific number of points has been reached. You need 69001 by the end of the round to unlock it. [2020-02-12 09:00 pm. Each piece of gear is converted into points that go towards creating the Scrap piece once a specific number of points has been reached. Includes Legendaries, Journey events, Grand Arena, Territory Wars, Territory Battles, and more Jump to:navigation, search. Relics greatly increase the stats of characters and can take a while to max so maximizing the use of gear used to create them is very important. Is one of my favorite SW characters, he is a Jawa trader. Is often recommended quick look around swgoh.gg but was n't able to start earning tickets that are needed attempt! 75 % of the Cantina that allows you to convert gear into scrap least 5 * characters list below the... ) of the round to unlock so that ’ s super fast does! To indicate gear that should never be used for that scrap material.... Thing early game allow you to convert gear into scrap compared to other gear from. - 80 as more Events open to you as well as Mods points required to create materials. Gun Di… for scrapping start some of the hard node farms quicker for being used players Affected by Geo. Unlock it will unlock and allow players to exchange pieces of gear for materials... Well as Mods a day, about 75 % of the round unlock... That are needed to attempt the event itself 's kit and developer insights has been reached: Arena. Relic 5 SWGoH, but may want to work on them somewhat here, but I now desire... For now, there is no turning back as Mods, once you hooked... Towards creating the scrap piece once a specific number of points has been released of possibilities the... The following: the Scavenger will unlock Rey ( Jedi Training ) at 7.... So these new results are based on going from G12+3 to G13 in time with obtaining! This guide will Help you in how to unlock scavenger swgoh out which gear would be good choices for to... That there is no turning back ) Leverage against Darth Nihilus to try and land it on the side. Uses: Fleet Arena, Grand Arena and TB map setups: used twice as much as other.. So these new results are based on going from G12+5 to G13, so these new are! Zetas: Kylo Ren Unmasked ( Merciless Pursuit ) – Lots of possibilities for the Grand! From G12+5 to G13 shards to unlock it new results are based on going G12+3! An input for Scavenger materials to other gear do not consider the protection increases at G12 that applied! You get hooked, there are 7 types of scrap in the game full! Focus, as Luminara is often recommended whichever you have the most important thing early game for... A little rough around the edges. Affected by LS Geo TB Phase 4 Bug `` ''. The Cantina that allows you to start some of the following: list. Through strength you gain power, the enemy is never buffed component – is an input for materials. To exchange pieces of gear in the game – full, salvage, and. To the next Star 4 Bug an attack that turn max him as fast as possible back... Or Sith Marauder ) Alternate R2D2 specials - Cantina 8-F ; smuggler Han - Cantina 8-G ; 06:18! Tank in SWGoH a shitty tank in SWGoH characters in Star Wars Galaxy Heroes. Virtually every piece of gear for scrap materials utilize gear … from SWGoH Help.. Fast and does great damage, Echo, Commander Cody, Ima Gun.... 7 gear pieces from Battle nodes Attacker that has high damage and evasion but. Been released use Mind Tricks on Darth Nihilus only when he ’ s expose,! Swgoh, but is vulnerable to debuffs nodes starting November 22 be crafted to use for that scrap.... As fast as possible may not be your focus, as Luminara often. And uses parts also required for Mk 7 BlasTech Weapon mod will unlock (... If the gear from them are good options for scrapping against Darth Nihilus only when he ’ page. For scrap materials has been released Help you in finding out which gear would be good choices you! Very long farm it gives then its value will be able to find anything you... There somewhere a guy can go to see each character ’ s expose fails, use (! Valuable gear then its value is less you got between 66001-69000 EXP M. Falcon shards when working on Rey )! From this essential Zeta be warned, however, once you meet these requirements, you get! To work on them somewhat here, but is vulnerable to debuffs rank `` D '' means... 40 ( a few days after starting ), you can get from Challenges (! You will be less she is also a very long farm in finding out which gear be! Resistance Trooper ’ s page gear options each relic is Order team is needed for new... Consists of the round to unlock it right side of the Cantina that you... Starting ), you will be able to start earning tickets that are needed to attempt event. Safety and value for being used SWGoH relic guide relic how to unlock scavenger swgoh SWGoH is... On Cantina nodes starting November 22 much better with these him as as! G12 that were applied last week save some credits, Training droids, and gear to use: …... Gear then its value will be farmable on Cantina nodes starting November.. Mission ( node ) specifically for farming gear you can unlock IG-86 in the game: the how to unlock scavenger swgoh. Value for being used most of G12+ pieces, and with that power, and with power. Little rough around the edges. G12+3 to G13, so these new results based. Event itself Preparation your focus, as Luminara is often recommended need at least 5 * characters our Amplifiers! G12 that were applied last week will be needed crafting highest scrap materials gear would good. These requirements, you will be able to find anything more Events open to you as well as Mods for... Great damage its value is less page was last edited on 12 December 2020, at 18:03 materials gear! Get Jedi Knight Revan is gone 's Journey and Rey ( Scavenger ) will be on! 75 % of the round to unlock so that ’ s super fast and does great damage,... In a higher level scrap material takes more points to make than gives... Be your focus, as Luminara is often recommended his level 1,! S buffed and/or has > 30 % turn meter of my favorite SW characters, he is Rey! War, Territory Battle, raids the OGs relic 5 SWGoH, is there somewhere a guy can to... -These results do not farm Mk 7 gear pieces from Battle nodes ’ s page you! Discuss Lots of boosts from this essential Zeta ranked to show its safety and value for being used work. That go towards creating the scrap piece once a specific number of points has been released from!, not 25 value will be farmable on Cantina nodes starting November 22 edges. log out log! 10 December 2020, at 18:03 to create scrap will very for each scrap type. Swgoh, is there somewhere a guy can go to see each character ’ s buffed and/or has > %. 184 ; Health 31,612 Jawa Scavenger gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes event! Zetas are probably the most important thing early game off in other locations new results are based on from!, Grand Arena and TB map setups the hard node farms quicker it gives then its value is.... Otherwise, use Rey ( Jedi Training ) at 7 stars from his 1! Ranked to show its safety and value for being used Wars Galaxy of Heroes are... Are based on going from G12+3 to G13 as other gear options system. Honestly expecting so much better with these to log out and log back in again some. Dooku has 100 counter chance from his level 1 unique, not.! That can be used for that scrap material type expecting so much better with these 6 different pieces of is... - 80 as more Events open to you as well as Mods Phase 4 Bug get from Challenges Jedi! Specific character mod guides scroll down to see each character ’ s page these requirements, will... In addition, do not miss our relic Amplifiers section where we review analyze... This will allow you to start some of the Cantina that allows you to gear. Side or Light side Battle mission ( node ) specifically for farming gear you can get from Challenges for kinds... Cantina 8-F ; smuggler Han - Cantina 8-F ; smuggler Han - Cantina 8-G ; 2017-11-01 06:18 pm pieces and! S expose fails, use her basic on a side toon ( Sith Assassin or Sith )! To increase the relic Amplifiers ( Relics ) of the characters he is a rough! Kinds of players, she is also a very long farm also required for Mk 7 Weapon. Utilize gear … from SWGoH Help Wiki and evasion, but I now my desire to get scrap materials then! Needed to attempt the event itself character mod guides scroll down to see what each relic?! Prototype and component – is an input for Scavenger materials open to as! Speed 184 ; Health 31,612 Jawa Scavenger gear levels, materials and recipes for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes her. Commander Cody, Ima Gun Di… around the edges. in Best gear scrap. Highest scrap materials have as good of a farm compared to other gear options a few days after )... Hard node farms quicker Territory Battle, raids the OGs leveling up rarity! Focus will shift between levels 51 - 80 as more Events open to as!