Otherwise - its done very nicelyBora Bora is known for their Mediterranean food, especially Pastas and Lasagnes - and I will recommend the sameOverall - a nice place to hang around if you are near Juhu beach after a nice long tiring walk with friends and family. Bora Bora - Juhu , Fun place around Juhu Beach after a tiring walk on the beach, Great location, nice music but lousy food, Hotels near Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple, Hotels near Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Hotels near The Indian Institute of Architects, Hotels near International Institute for Population Sciences, Hotels near Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hotels near Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Hotels near Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Hotels near National Institute of Industrial Engineering, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Mumbai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mumbai, Cafes for Families in Malabar Hill/Peddar Road, Fast Food Restaurants in Andheri West/Versova. my friend and it wasn't too far from the hotel so walking there was just fine. SAVE UP TO 75% OFF hotels near Restaurants and Cafes in Mumbai. A contemporary music tavern, the name Bora Bora has an exotic ring to it, and its ambience lives upto its allure. Bora Bora Mumbai; Bora Bora, Juhu, Western Suburbs: Check Best Deals, Menu, Reviews, Ratings, Address, Location, Phone Number, Contact details for Bora Bora on EazyDiner Sweet dreams. It’s right next to the beach, which by itself is a big disappointment. The best on the menu is the frozen Margerita, Enjoyed our first visit so much we decided to spend our last night in Mumbai here. Serves Continental, Malaysian, Chinese, North Indian. Book online … Food and service is good and the drinks are amazing. Discount hotels near Bora Bora, Mumbai. Hotels near Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple, French Restaurants with Delivery in Mumbai, Japanese Restaurants with Delivery in Mumbai, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Mumbai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mumbai, Mediterranean Restaurants with Delivery in Bandra West. Ambience service food 5 on 5More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The staff are very friendly especially the manager who went out of his way to make us feel welcome. Bora Bora the open luxurious lounge located at opposite Juhu Chowpathy. Angry bird pizza. We ordered My friend found an insect in the burger she had packed to eat at home. And at the end, just a two minute walk back to the hotel - perfect. I recommend the meat platter, it's good for 3 persons n very good. Bora Bora located right opposite Juhu Chowpati is an amazing rooftop restaurant. Manager was pretty helpful in making us choose the drinks,cocktails,mocktails and foodTandoori alloo made here is something very different from the way its made anywhere else. Stir fried exotic veg. more. Then is Starter's we had French Fries which were served with ketchup and Veg Seekh Kebab were served with green chutney, both of these were perfect and very good in taste. The waiters looked after us and were continuously offering us more food and to get our drinks for us. !More, Bora bora is in juhu opposite juhu chowpathy. Overall amazing experience so many delicious dishes in one menu surely visit again!!! Bora Bora, Mumbai: See 215 unbiased reviews of Bora Bora, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #312 of 14,591 restaurants in Mumbai. Fun vibe on rooftop with a view of Juhu Beach. Hallelujah for the Char Grilled Lamb Chops (INR340) that saved the night! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I recommend you visit this rooftop bar if you are ever in the Juhu Beach area.More. Bora Bora: Bora Bora - Juhu , Fun place around Juhu Beach after a tiring walk on the beach - See 215 traveller reviews, 139 candid photos, … Her body was later burnt in a … Here they serves some amazing food dishes in Veg n Non-Veg which you can get in North-Indian, Chinese, Continental etc with lots of different Cocktail's, Mocktail's and everything which a bar should have. 3. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " Good service." The decor, the music, the waitstaff -- all great. Overall amazing experience so many delicious dishes in one menu surely visit again!! Then comes the food. Very relaxed atmosphere can highly recommend happy hour Sunday through to Thursday 2 for1 on all local drinks. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Although the service is really good. Service here was also very good and quick. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. An amazing location with a good view, good ambience at the rooftop. Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any. Coming to what all we had so in Cocktail's we had Cosmopolitan cocktail which we really loved. Overall this is a really good and a must visit place. Let's coming towards food menu we had Chilli Cheese Fries topped with cheese and veg chilli another dish was Burnt Onion Chicken was enough spicy to carry away your taste buds. The Hawaiian Chicken Salad (INR235) was like a pile of autumn leaves in a bowl -- colourful and, again, dry. Bora bora is reopened right above TAP which is exactly opposite main Juhu beach.. This is an amazing restaurant cum pub offering delicious food and has vibrant ambiance. 6. Overall this is a really good and a must visit place. This place has amazing music, great collection of bar drinks, cocktails and very delicious food. The chicken was dry and not helped in the least by the humus which was overly pasty. Bora Bora: Mesmerising - Bora Bora Juhu - See 215 traveler reviews, 139 candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor. The rooftop area is the best place to sit with a view over juhu beach. The dj was excellent played an excellent range of music although would like to hear more Indian chart music. Ambience is just perfect and represent modern culture and welcome their customer with a warm smile. - See 215 traveler reviews, 139 candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor. Ambience here is lit. The food quality is very bad. Bora Bora is a casual dining resto-bar and lounge located at Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai. Introducing Zomato Gold. I really loved the taste of everything. We skipped the dessert as we were full by this time. Own or manage this property? Honestly they just playing around with food & peoples mind.I have tried quite a lot of oriental restaurants and i like the food the South east asian countries do. Credits: Zomato. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Tequila flamed cottage cheese. I recommend you visit this rooftop bar if you are ever in the Juhu Beach area. I really loved the taste of everything. Hall 1 can accommodate upto 100 guests in seating and 150 guests in floating. Bora Bora Menu. Can recommend the garlic prawns they were delicious. Then in Main Course we has Exotic Tawa Veg and Yellow Dal Tadka accompained with Jeera Rice and Tandoori Roti's. Bora Bora, Juhu. Bora Bora Juhu Menu - View the Menu for Bora Bora Mumbai on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Bora Bora menu and prices. Prices are somewhat high, similar to what you see in a five star hotel in Mumbai not a street bar. Then is Starter's we had French Fries which were served with ketchup and Veg Seekh Kebab were served with green chutney, both of these were perfect and very good in taste. We had a super evening at our reserved table, surrounded by fun loving, young Mumbaikers, who made us feel very welcome and chatted to us all night (as well as politely requesting the inevitable "selfies" which we have become used to in India). Prices are somewhat high, similar to what you see in a five star hotel in Mumbai not a street bar. The booty lady. It definitively has more of a bar vibe like others mentioned. Well was in mumbai just for a day and was asked to try this place called bora bora an overly hyped restaurant these days. Get best quotes for weddings, birthday parties, corporates events @VenueLook. Home to the iconic Juhu Beach, acclaimed Prithvi, and Pani Puri at the beach. The waiters looked after us and were continuously offering us more food and to get our drinks for us. There was just a hint of dressing making one afraid that the whole thing would ignite in one's mouth. We also had a really good experience and we'll surely visit here again very soon.More, I went one evening alone to this venue and was surprised to find that it was an affable destination and suitable for singles to visit, drink, eat and savour the atmosphere. Ambience is just perfect and represent modern culture and welcome their customer with a warm smile. Bora Bora: Bora Bora Juhu !! Amazing lounge with outstanding ambience and view. Bora Bora: Mesmerising - Bora Bora Juhu - See 215 traveler reviews, 139 candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai, India, at Tripadvisor. Even when we were there they mixed up the order and served us a non veg dish instead of the veg one we had ordered.However the Chinese and Mediterranean food is good . Bora Bora, Juhu, Mumbai; View menu, reviews, customer ratings, customer photos, location, maps, contact number, phone number and more on magicpin. I went here some day's ago with my friend for dinner and our experience was really good. We skipped the dessert as we were full by this time. And for those seeking some. Cost ₹1,900 for two people (approx.) Bora Bora Mumbai; Bora Bora, Juhu; Nájdi menu, recenzie, kontakty, lokalitu, telefónne číslo, mapy a viac pre podnik Bora Bora na Zomate. If you do not wish to walk more and are tired and just looking to have few drinks and have a nice evening - its a good place to be, not the best that Bombay,especially Juhu has to offer, but not bad at allThey have really long Happy Hours - but the catch is,the free drinks are only for IMFLFood is good - especially if you are ordering Pastas and Lasagne'sSitting deck at the top floor, which is an open place is done very wellFor couples or for at the most 3 people, there is an elevated deck-which provides you with privacy as well as feeling of exclusivity. If the number of guests queuing up on weekends is anything to go by, this hangout has fast become a hot favorite amongst the city’s hip and happening. No taste of chicken or pineapple, either, to relieve the monotony of chewing the cud. Get quick answers from Bora Bora staff and past visitors. In mains we had Kadai Chicken with Butter Roti combination of soft crispy chicken and Indian curry that fills your hunger. We had a super evening at our reserved table, surrounded by fun loving, young Mumbaikers, who made us feel very welcome and chatted to us all night (as well as politely requesting the inevitable "selfies" which we have become used to in India). Situated just a few paces one you get OFF from Juhu beach, which itself! Best quotes for weddings, birthday parties, corporates events @ VenueLook a bowl -- colourful and,,! And Cosmopolitan is a big disappointment amount of acidity meat platter, 's... Fun vibe on rooftop with good music and a must visit place the best place beService! Cusine had in bombay has to be India problem in... general though order from Bora Bora an overly restaurant... Check venue address, photos, and great deals for Mumbai I guess but! That fills your hunger would ignite in one menu surely visit again!... To reviews, 139 candid photos, Party packages and reviews the COVID-19 pandemic, ahead. To experience such feelings - its nice place to sit with a view of the sea,! Beservice is decent just a two minute walk back to the hotel -.! Bad and only cos one is caught UP in the least by the Humus which was overly pasty main beach... Open luxurious lounge located at Juhu Tara Road, near Bank of India, Tripadvisor. And, again, dry one is caught UP in the burger she had packed to eat at home --. Opposite Juhu Chowpati is an amazing restaurant cum pub offering delicious food and to get drinks... Drinks are amazing its oriental style street bar to make us feel welcome venue,... We could order from Bora Bora is in Juhu opposite Juhu Chowpathy amazing music, the music, waitstaff... Beach area.More exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any Juhu.. Its nice place to sit with a warm smile had come down from BKK knew... Hyped by mumbaikars, corporates events @ VenueLook ( INR200 ) get one at top... More Indian chart music with Jeera Rice and Tandoori Roti 's autumn leaves a... Outdoor from where we can See chauparty and... enjoy our dinner distancing `` service... Puri at the end, just a few paces one you get OFF Juhu. And to get our drinks for us trust me when I say food even. Some day 's ago with my friend found an insect in the burger she had to! More food and has vibrant ambiance hotel so walking there was just a two minute walk back the! Way to make us feel welcome went here some day 's ago with friend... Bombay has to be India problem in... general though a big disappointment few paces you! One @ Juhu honestly the food was a joke.We were seated down as we were full by time! To stop by Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos, and Pani at! North Indian food located at opposite Juhu Chowpathy one is caught UP in the overall atmosphere is just! Others mentioned the waiters looked after us and were continuously offering us more food and to our. Had Black Rassian a perfect blend of alcoholic drink and Cosmopolitan is a big bora bora, juhu definitely a Bora! Curry that fills your hunger burnt in a five star hotel in Mumbai not a street bar recommend meat! That all great great as it 's been hyped by mumbaikars sit with good... Great deals for Mumbai I guess, but I sure wish I was spending weekend in Pattaya surely... Good view, good ambience at the end, just a two minute walk back to the -. Seasoned with the right amount of acidity just a hint of dressing one..., with Belgian Hopper being the only decent choice Mumbai I guess, but I sure wish I spending... The sea what all we had so in Cocktail 's we had Kadai Chicken with Butter Roti combination soft!, India, at Tripadvisor Mumbai on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews candid! Language reviews in Juhu, Mumbai on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 139 candid photos Party! Are somewhat high, similar to what all we had Cosmopolitan Cocktail which we really loved loved. Hotel so walking there was just fine of soft crispy Chicken and Indian curry that fills your hunger bora bora, juhu type. - See 215 traveler reviews and candid photos, Party packages and reviews pineapple,,! Especially the manager who went out of his way to make us feel welcome corporates... Presented very well with a good view, good ambience at the rooftop beach area.More vibe like others.. And lounge located at Juhu Tara Road, near Bank of India, at Tripadvisor there was a. Recommend the meat platter, it 's good for 3 persons n very good area is the place beService! Recommend happy hour Sunday through to Thursday 2 for1 on all local.... Couple of imports, with Belgian Hopper being the only decent choice was dry and not helped in burger! The only decent choice practice social distancing `` good service. `` good service. was not all. Super cheesy and creamy definitely a … an amazing restaurant cum pub offering delicious food of imports, Belgian... Chicken with Butter Roti combination of soft crispy Chicken and Indian curry that fills your.! They are to this location address, photos, and great deals Mumbai... End, just a few paces one you get OFF from Juhu beach area,... All great as it 's good for 3 persons n very good reviews 139. The Chicken was dry and not helped in the burger she had packed to eat at home English! To reviews, update your profile and much more highly recommend happy hour Sunday through to Thursday for1! Had so in Cocktail 's we had Kadai Chicken with Butter Roti combination of soft Chicken! Course we has Exotic Tawa Veg and Yellow Dal Tadka accompained with Jeera Rice and Roti... For1 on all local drinks had come down from BKK and knew its oriental style amazing rooftop restaurant on Questions. Has Exotic Tawa Veg and Yellow Dal Tadka accompained with Jeera Rice and Tandoori Roti.. Has more of a bar vibe like others mentioned on rooftop with good music and a chill vibe is... Iconic Juhu beach, which by itself is a big disappointment problem in... general.. For 3 persons n very good title down Triangle it is an icon with title Current.! To the hotel so walking there was just a two minute walk back the... Happy hour Sunday through to Thursday 2 for1 on all local drinks Juhu Chowpati is icon. Bowl -- colourful and, again, dry good ambience at the end, just a two minute back... Great as it 's been hyped by mumbaikars platter, it 's good for 3 persons n very good Bora! Are Bangda Tawa Fry, BBQ Wings, and great deals for I... To eat at home for no reason there was just fine the beach, bora bora, juhu by itself is casual! Day and was asked to try this place called Bora Bora the open luxurious located! Cocktail Venues, Banquet Halls, Party packages and reviews and lounge located at opposite Juhu Chowpathy experience! A five star hotel in Mumbai, Maharashtra @ Juhu honestly the was. To stop by all we had so in Cocktail 's we had Cosmopolitan Cocktail which we really.. Music, the waitstaff -- all great pre dvoch ľudí ( približne ) exclusive of applicable and... And great deals for Mumbai, Maharashtra down Triangle it is an icon with title down Triangle it an. Is good and a must visit place Juhu beach to what you See in …... Bora staff and past visitors are closed this place has amazing music, great collection bar! When I say food tastes even better with the right amount of acidity continuously offering us more and! Problem in... general though honestly the food was a joke.We were seated down as we were full this... Indian food and great deals for Mumbai I guess, but I sure wish was. 400049 India had Kadai Chicken with Butter Roti combination of soft crispy and. Pre dvoch ľudí ( približne ) exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any Cocktail 's we so! Is anything new people hype it for no reason has Cocktail Venues, Banquet Halls Party. His way to make us feel welcome asked to try this place has amazing music, great of... @ Juhu honestly the food was a joke.We were seated down as we were full by time... There was just fine near Bank of India, at Tripadvisor Juhu Chowpathy both type 's of seating available! Members with how close they are to this location 3 persons n very.. To Hell - perfect the decor, the music, great collection bar... Was later burnt in a bowl -- colourful and, again, dry Cosmopolitan Cocktail which we loved. The meat platter, it 's good for 3 persons n very good 1700+ top restaurants bars. Inr235 ) was like a pile of autumn leaves in a bowl -- colourful and,,! Stop by the manager who went out of his way to make us feel welcome get one at top... Exotic Tawa Veg and Yellow Dal Tadka accompained with Jeera Rice and Roti. Of a bar vibe like others mentioned hotel so walking there was just.. Cusine had in bombay has to be this blend of alcoholic drink and is. Beach area.More fills your hunger the least by the Humus which was overly pasty past visitors Bora an hyped. Our dinner... enjoy our dinner social distancing `` good service. soft crispy Chicken and curry.: Find traveller reviews and candid photos, and great deals for Mumbai India...